Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Kaval Thread

Now unless WWE completely screws him over and just forget all about it. Kaval is to get a Title shot at a PPV of his choosing. Who do you guys expect him to use that title shot against? Do you still think he will get it? Just curious on your thoughts.

I honestly hope that he still gets the shot but I dont see him going after a Major title just because of his size and the way he is currently being pushed. I expect him to prolly use it against Dolph Ziggler and take the IC title off of him. Maybe setting up a unification match between Kaval and Bryan. Although some of you arent in favor of unifying those titles if they are going to that would be a great match to see it happen with.
    AWESOME!!!

Like you said I could see him matching up well against Ziggler and could have a nice feud.. Obviously if he comes over to RAW it will change and I could see him easily going after DB for the US Title..

But personally I don't see him cashing this in right away, but IC title and US title are the only belts i can see him going after.

Normal Member
    I'm From N.E.W Jers, where plenty murders occurs
    Nope hes not getting a WHC shot, its too obvious. I see him chasing the IC belt around December or RR season.
    lol umad?

WWE should do a program with Kaval and Daniel Bryan, I think they can have great matches if they do.

The thing is can he draw money as a WHC? I dont think so he imo is in the same bout with people like Daniels and Bryan they are good but when they make it to a national company ala TNA or WWE I cant see them being anything more than a midcard champion. I cant see a Kaval/Bryan feud selling seats from other than internet and indy fans. They just miss an IT facter I dont even know what IT is but they are missing it.

Blog Entries
    Kaval vs, say, Barrett? Doesn't seem so impossible. Especially with former NXT guys McGillicutty and Husky involved in Nexus. He could rally up a few guys for backup, who knows? Maybe I'm just a dreamer.

To answer the question: when WWE gives a damn about Kaval. Knowing WWE, they know of Kaval's past and they are reluctant to push him.

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    Remember Low-Ki from Jakked... Lol. Hes gonna get forgotten n released before he gets any title shot.

The answer is never

Harries, Henning and Riley have made bigger impacts than Kaval.

The fuck?

I must have been mistaken, I thought I saw Kaval win Season 2 of NXT and become the next breakout star, ah I must be wrong...I'm probably thinking of somone else.

"I am going to put on a Nexus shirt and armband and go drink the tears of John Cena fans."
    - Joey Styles