Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottland View Post
    It's funny that people here are bringing up Raw Vs. Smackdown Vs. Nexus because this has been rumored to happen at Bragging Rights which I think like everyone else here it would be interesting to see it happen. Hopefully it does.
    Same. Barrett(hopefully) wins the WWE title and Nexus wins the Bragging Rights trophy is enough reason to keep Nexus.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Same. Barrett(hopefully) wins the WWE title and Nexus wins the Bragging Rights trophy is enough reason to keep Nexus.
    Nexus will win the Bragging Rights possibly but Barrett will NOT win the WWE title against Randy Orton especially since Nexus is scheduled to end at Survivor Series. Orton is technically scheduled to have the title past Survivor Series let alone WWE is not going to crush there hottest ticket in Randy Orton. Barrett will lose at Bragging Rights to begin the process of Nexus falling apart.

Blog Entries
    I would rather not see Nexus thrown into that mix. Too much going on at once there. Keep Barret in his title match but the others beside Gabriel dont deserve to be in a Ppv IMO

I'm surprised they haven't done qualifying matches for the two brand's teams yet. I guess monday night was all about no.1 contender and three really short matches (2 Divas matche and the whol Sheamus dominating Bryan thing)

I remember last year the hype for BR was better than this, with the whole Jericho and Show are on different teams but are a tag team and jericho got rid of his first team for a better one.

I don't want to see Kane vs Undertaker again, give someone else a shot at title, either Rey or Del Rio
    Use what you have. Get what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by chaos75 View Post
    I'm surprised they haven't done qualifying matches for the two brand's teams yet. I guess monday night was all about no.1 contender and three really short matches (2 Divas matche and the whol Sheamus dominating Bryan thing)

I remember last year the hype for BR was better than this, with the whole Jericho and Show are on different teams but are a tag team and jericho got rid of his first team for a better one.

I don't want to see Kane vs Undertaker again, give someone else a shot at title, either Rey or Del Rio
    Give a title shot to either Rey or Del Rio? What has Del Rio done to even deserve a title shot? Nothing let alone the guy has only been in two matches. Sorry Del Rio doesn't deserve a title shot not unless you just like throwing unproven talent into the mix which is completely wrong to do. As for Rey? Everytime Rey gets into a major storyline they make it about his family being threaten & crap let alone Rey already had a title shot & got crushed by Kane. So, Rey is out.