Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bragging Rights! What do u guys think?

So from the Looks of Raw there will be a Smackdown vs. Raw match which I expected to happen anyways so from the looks of it the captains are gonna be Edge and Miz so who do you guys think will be in the match assuming it is 5 on 5 and how do u think it will and should go down?

I think team Raw looks to be a heel group led by the Miz and if CM Punk is coming from Smackdown I see him on the team also. I say u take those two and add Shaemus and probably Morrison and R-truth into the Mix. Then on the Smackdown side having Edge be the captain and have Big Show, Kofi Kingston and Dashingly Sinister to the Mix and that will probably be the Teams you get. Something along those lines.
    AWESOME!!!

That's a good team roster. I'm glad they brought back Bragging Rights for this year, It's been btter than other PPVs. For example, Over the Limit, what the hell was that about? It didn't have a theme to it, just some speeding car type stuff for the ads.

But on to Bragging Rights, I want Miz to lead RAW to victory and then have him cash his MITB contract on one of the champs. The Miz truly personifies Bragging Rights.
    Use what you have. Get what you want.

You are forgetting Nexus dude.

I picture a Raw VS Smackdown VS Nexus tag team elimination tag match or something.

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    You are forgetting Nexus dude.

I picture a Raw VS Smackdown VS Nexus tag team elimination tag match or something.
    Nexus is great but not that great. They will be accounted for as Raw guys.
    The wolf of the night, and the Elvis of awesomeness. AWHOOOOOOOO!
    FIRST EVER & Former HORRORCORE CHAMPION!(9/11/11 - 1/14/13)
    Efed Record: Wins: 26 - Losses: 4 - Draws: 0

Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    I'm liking the way you think, Mr.Wolf!

Quote Originally Posted by NightWolf View Post
    Nexus is great but not that great. They will be accounted for as Raw guys.
    I think they are at that level to represent themselves.

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I think they are at that level to represent themselves.
    Maybe you are right. I had completely forgotten about how gay the anonymous GM is for Nexus.

Nightwolf 0, SilverGhost 1
    The wolf of the night, and the Elvis of awesomeness. AWHOOOOOOOO!
    FIRST EVER & Former HORRORCORE CHAMPION!(9/11/11 - 1/14/13)
    Efed Record: Wins: 26 - Losses: 4 - Draws: 0

Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    I'm liking the way you think, Mr.Wolf!

Quote Originally Posted by NightWolf View Post
    Maybe you are right. I had completely forgotten about how gay the anonymous GM is for Nexus.

Nightwolf 0, SilverGhost 1
    Its possible but not probable. Besides Barrett has a championship match. Unless Joe or Husky fills in for Barrett for the tag elimination match.

#REAL!

I think it would be good to have the match be Nexus vs Raw vs Smackdown and since it would be a three way change it up a little bit. You could have one guy in the ring for each team and when someone is pinned, a new member from that team comes out from the back. Then the last team standing wins.

I like the Raw vs Smackdown vs Nexus idea. I hope it comes true. It would be interesting to see xD

#REAL!

It's funny that people here are bringing up Raw Vs. Smackdown Vs. Nexus because this has been rumored to happen at Bragging Rights which I think like everyone else here it would be interesting to see it happen. Hopefully it does.