Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

CM Punk to RAW???

Do you think this is a good move for Punk?

I'd say yes I'm looking forward to seeing him again on a regular bases its been a while since I never follow smackdown.

Anyways who do you see him feuding with? Will he be pushed to a main eventer again?

Punk vs Bryan???

???UR PROBABLY NOT MADD
    Last edited by Mr Perfect; 10-05-2010 at 04:15 PM.

Bad luck for punk

Raw is a joke there matches are short & pathetic too much time used cutting promos, recapping, this is sad kuz im a huge punk fan so if he ends up on raw he will be underutilized just like the other stars. I already rarely watch raw, but if they change smackdown to be like raw im done, kuz its pathetic such a huge roster but no matches, cmon if i wanted to watch sumone talk & argue all night ill watch cspan! Its wrestling not talk radio, more matches, less promo cutting, no more stupid guests, which is why i stopped watching raw. One last thing tna is a joke too, its a bunch of washed up has beens, who cares about these old guys they need to quit trying to relive the glory days.

I agree with GTAyay.

Punk will do 3:00 matches on RAW and the rest of the time he'll be used in promos. I'm not complaining at that, he's the best at promos in the WWE today but he's also a top notch wrestler. We will see more talk than wrestle, which seems to be RAW nowa days anyway.

"I am going to put on a Nexus shirt and armband and go drink the tears of John Cena fans."
    - Joey Styles

Normal Member
    I'm From N.E.W Jers, where plenty murders occurs
    Really WWE? If he is basically jobbing to The Big Show on FNS, then I can't imagine what hes gonna do on MNR.
    lol umad?

I think it will be good. Now maybe we can have either a Morrison vs. Punk fued or a Bryan vs. Punk fued. Either of those would be great in my opionion. I cant wait to see either of those matches on a PPV event.
    AWESOME!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Crows Nest View Post
    I think it will be good. Now maybe we can have either a Morrison vs. Punk fued or a Bryan vs. Punk fued. Either of those would be great in my opionion. I cant wait to see either of those matches on a PPV event.
    Dude nice call with Morrison for whatever reason I never thought of him.. Id love to see those two go at it one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Gangsta View Post
    Really WWE? If he is basically jobbing to The Big Show on FNS, then I can't imagine what hes gonna do on MNR.
    This is why I'm glad he left Smackdown I was tired of hearing about him jobbing to the Show week in and week out.. So I'm hoping that the writers don't drop the ball on this.. I know its a lot to ask and they will probably ruin it some how.. I have a little bit of faith in them...
    Last edited by Mr Perfect; 10-05-2010 at 06:35 PM.

I know. Morrison vs. Punk were some of the best matches of ECW and correct me if I am wrong but wasnt Morrison Heel then and Punk face so it would give us a very different aspect of the fued.
    AWESOME!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Crows Nest View Post
    I know. Morrison vs. Punk were some of the best matches of ECW and correct me if I am wrong but wasnt Morrison Heel then and Punk face so it would give us a very different aspect of the fued.
    You sir are correct.. Honestly Morrison vs Punk were the highlights of ECW lol how sad that is..

But yes I'd love to see this, a couple weeks ago it looked like Morrison was turning heel but after RAW last night it seems like he is staying face..

He tweeted that he was going to NXT not Raw."@CMPunk I'm not going to raw. I'm going to NXT. I'm bringing Pepe with me. "

Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    He tweeted that he was going to NXT not Raw."@CMPunk I'm not going to raw. I'm going to NXT. I'm bringing Pepe with me. "
    Interesting.. So does this mean no one comes over to RAW for Edge?