Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 65
  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by NWOMyGawd View Post
    Could be a good cover.
    LOL
    I forgot to add my honorable/dishonorable mentions

    Honorable-Santino, Sheamus, Drew McIntyre (I don't care what you say)
    Dishonorable- Cena (did you see his match last night on RAW and how much he stuffed up?), most Divas
    Use what you have. Get what you want.

  2. #52
    1. Daniel Bryan
    2. Edge
    3. CM Punk
    4. Santino Marella
    5. Undertaker
    6. Kofi Kingston
    7. Sheamus
    8. Kaval
    9. Dolph Ziggler
    10. Evan Bourne (I'd bump him and put Jericho 4th if we consider him to still be with WWE)

  3. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos75 View Post
    2. Randy Orton. Great in-ring, although I feel his character is lacking something. Make him a full-flegged heel again.
    Orton as a full-flegged heel got old & stale let alone he always played the cowards way of things & in the end lost. Keeping Orton as a heel would have been a mistake on many levels. A wrestler is usually only a heel to help get himself over with the crowd or to help get other guys over. Orton doesn't need help anymore as the guy has become literally the fan favorite nowadays & is the future face of the company. Now that he's a anti-hero type he plays a badass & just RKO's everyone in sight. This is what Orton should have always been & have that Stone Cold-like mentality. He's still a psycho in his own rights with his character but now he just attacks everyone not just faces.

    The one thing they need to let Orton do is allow him to do promos more.

  4. #54
    Fresh Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    14
    1. edge
    2. punk
    3. jericho (dont care if hes not in wwe atm)
    4. christian
    5. miz
    6. golddust
    7. justin gabriel
    8. drew mcintyre
    9. kofi
    10. morrison

  5. #55
    Well I'm a Jericholic, but I left him off because I was using the rosters on wwe.com as sort of a list for myself to decide who I liked the most these days.

    My list was just consisted of people that I liked to watch, not who I thought was a better wrestler. Just my personal opinoin on who I tune in to watch on the WWE.

    Sheamus, I like him ... but he comes after the guys with honorable mention lol.

    And the guys I said I didn't like (Taker, Edge) I respect them, but lately... I just havent been into watching them on WWE TV.

  6. #56
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Justdawg08 View Post
    Well I'm a Jericholic, but I left him off because I was using the rosters on wwe.com as sort of a list for myself to decide who I liked the most these days.

    My list was just consisted of people that I liked to watch, not who I thought was a better wrestler. Just my personal opinoin on who I tune in to watch on the WWE.

    Sheamus, I like him ... but he comes after the guys with honorable mention lol.

    And the guys I said I didn't like (Taker, Edge) I respect them, but lately... I just havent been into watching them on WWE TV.
    Understandable. With Undertaker you either like him or you don't. Edge was horribly lost in the mix on Raw, hopefully now that Edge is back on Smackdown he'll go back to being the Edge that most people loved.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  7. #57
    1. Randy Orton he is just that good
    2.Triple H The game one of the best wrestlers ever
    3.Undertaker The deadman the best wrestler right now if he can stay healthy
    4.Kane the big red machine im glad hes has been reformed as the monster he is
    5. Kofi Kingston One of the most exciting superstars but when is he getting a world championship
    6.R-Truth My favorite wrestler great wrestler but cant rap. Give him a title shot!!!!!
    7. CM Punk Even though he gets on my nerves he can very well wrestle
    8. Daniel Bryan Great technical wrestler might be the next Chris Benoit
    9.John Morrison Very atheletic and a great high flyer next great champ
    10. Edge Rated -R Superstar i really use to hate him but hes a great wrestler and i hope he doesnt retire soon

  8. #58
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,955
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFanBran321 View Post
    8. Daniel Bryan Great technical wrestler might be the next Chris Benoit
    You mean his dogs are in the enclosed pool area?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  9. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You mean his dogs are in the enclosed pool area?
    No, I think he means he's going to kill his own family with wrestling submissions then hang himself.

    Hey...at least Benoit cared about his dogs. I'm animal lover what can I say.

  10. #60
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottland View Post
    No, I think he means he's going to kill his own family with wrestling submissions then hang himself.

    Hey...at least Benoit cared about his dogs. I'm animal lover what can I say.
    Last thing he wanted was PETA cursing him
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.