Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Orton. I like that they turned him face without changing his psycho gimmick. I am also a big fan of Edge, Jericho, and the Undertaker.
    If you're a fan of Randy Orton, join the Randy Orton Fan Club

PSN ID: WWE_Charmed_Diva

RIP Lance Cade and Luna Vachon

Agree. I love how Orton's face turn was very organic and natural. Wasn't forced.

the undertaker and wade barrett .

ALL TIME FAV - Stone Cold he is the reason I started to watch Wrestling
    Right Now Fav - Randy Orton
    Fav Team - Old DX (Triple H, X-Pac, Billy Gunn, Road Dog)

HBK he always had the total package even during his last years in pro wrestling he was still on top of his game.
    It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

Orton has been my favorit wrestler for a while now. Befor ehim it was Triple H, but i am a little stale on him maybe a revived heel run will change my thought. Honestly week after week I find myself waiting to hear that one word on Raw...........AWESOME!!!!

Mine would be Edge. He has more experience than Cena, Orton, and other great superstars. He can go high-risk when he needs to besides being a powerhouse.

well I have none currently now that HBK is gone...BUt overall.. I will say Hulk Hogan

MY best wrestler of all time Bret Hart and Owen Hart(RIP) The Undertaker and Bret Hart were the reason i began watching finding the love for this sport.

but right it has to be Chris Jericho
    and im liking Evan Bourne a lil bit now.

Cena Sucks balls

As of right now its gonna be CM Punk,when he speak,wwe universe listen.