Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 247
  1. #21
    Black Ninja! THEKEVINBRAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Posts
    7,948
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    That's ham man. It doesn't count. j/k
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Isn't your bacon just ham?
    yeah i know we eat regular bacon too lol
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!


  2. #22
    The Trinity Necroyeti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Nanny State
    Posts
    4,196

    <3


  3. #23
    Bacon strips, candied bacon strips and gay bacon strips. Mmmmm bacon strips.


  4. #24
    God Leggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Treacle Town, England
    Posts
    2,485
    Bacon is just the greatest food going! Mrs Leggo cooks great smoked bacon, and adds black pepper to it (I know, sounds totally wrong) which flavours it to perfection.

    Little story about bacon...

    A few years back I went to my local cafe and ordered a "belly buster". Basically this is a long massive cob (sub) and has 6 sausages, mushrooms, 3 eggs and 6 pieces of bacon. After waiting patiently for 20 mins my BB arrived, but it was short by 2 pieces of bacon. I politely pointed it out to the waitress who told me that it was "only two" pieces short. I pointed to the menu and told her it said it should have 6. The cook came out and told me that I was only getting the 4 pieces. I felt really angry that I'd been short changed out of 2 pieces so started to get really arsey. The argument went on for about five mins... The conclusion to the story... I got barred for life from the cafe. The moral of the story... Don't fuck with bacon!

    LEGGOD!

  5. #25
    I thought this was a thread about kevin bacon. I wanted to talk shit about the invisble man flick he did...
    Verne gagne was awful.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Bacon strips, candied bacon strips and gay bacon strips. Mmmmm bacon strips.
    Is that from a Youtube video?
     

  7. #27
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,955
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    I love my bacon Canadian
    Get that poser bacon out of here.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  8. #28
    Normal Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Mansfield
    Posts
    269
    Blog Entries
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Is that from a Youtube video?
    Yes epic meal time

  9. #29
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,488
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Markedoutforlife View Post
    I thought this was a thread about kevin bacon. I wanted to talk shit about the invisble man flick he did...
    All bacon is welcome here.
    EDIT: Except Canadian bacon. F*ck that sh*t.

     

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Posts
    3,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggo View Post

    Little story about bacon...

    A few years back I went to my local cafe and ordered a "belly buster". Basically this is a long massive cob (sub) and has 6 sausages, mushrooms, 3 eggs and 6 pieces of bacon. After waiting patiently for 20 mins my BB arrived, but it was short by 2 pieces of bacon. I politely pointed it out to the waitress who told me that it was "only two" pieces short. I pointed to the menu and told her it said it should have 6. The cook came out and told me that I was only getting the 4 pieces. I felt really angry that I'd been short changed out of 2 pieces so started to get really arsey. The argument went on for about five mins... The conclusion to the story... I got barred for life from the cafe. The moral of the story... Don't fuck with bacon!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.