Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Goooood morning EWN!

hello everybody, this is me shaking everybodys hand(I've heard thats important in a locker room;P). New on wrestlingforums of any sort although I have laughed and cried the last year or so reading your opinions and comments. Hoping to laugh even more now, and hopefully making some of you laugh.

peace, love and rock'n'roll

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    from an original to a new user welcome aboard!
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Howdy and welcome. You say good morning, what part of the world do you hail?
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Thank you very much. I'm from Norway. 6:32 in the morning over here.

Quote Originally Posted by kjell View Post
    Thank you very much. I'm from Norway. 6:32 in the morning over here.
    Time differences always fascinate me. 11:36 pm (23:37) here in Mississippi
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    Agreed, it's very fascinating. and especially when you have summertime(is it daylight savings its called in the US?) it gets really confusing

Quote Originally Posted by kjell View Post
    Agreed, it's very fascinating. and especially when you have summertime(is it daylight savings its called in the US?) it gets really confusing
    Daylight Savings Time is an abomination and should be thrown out. I think it's only there to throw me off especially when I have to set my alarm clock back an hour

Daylight Savings Time is an abomination and should be thrown out. I think it's only there to throw me off especially when I have to set my alarm clock back an hour
    here in norway it's really nice because in the winter it's night 18 hours of the day so the little daylight we get is when we acctually are awake

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    that's cool we're exactly in the same time zone
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!