View Poll Results: Which state has the best high school football in the USA?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • California

1 9.09%
  • Florida

1 9.09%
  • North or South Carolina

2 18.18%
  • Ohio

4 36.36%
  • Kentucky

2 18.18%
  • Texas

5 45.45%
  • Virginia

3 27.27%
  • West Virginia

2 18.18%
  • Minnesota

1 9.09%
  • other pleas share

3 27.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

High School Football in the USA

Which state do you feel have the most loyal fans and best high school football in the USA?
    I know there is already an old thread... please combine this one..

Please share.... I have to say my top 5 states to pick is West Virginia, Virginia, Texas, Ohio, and Kentucky..
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Your last thread on the same subject already failed. Let it go.

Blog Entries
    have to be a few posters who are proud of their school or state and want to share.... just want to know.... High School season starts here Friday!!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Blog Entries
    1 day and counting for High School Football to kick off here..... Support your teams and enjoy a game...

Blog Entries
    One day away or less then 24 hours before High School Football kicks off here in WV.....
    Got the biggest rivals in Bluefield and Graham up the road in the next county... which they have been featured on ESPN and several major papers..
    then in my home town and county... it the battle of the Views Mount View in which I went to 11 or 12 years ago and River View should be a good game...
    Last edited by HCollins-TNA1; 08-25-2011 at 08:34 PM.

Blog Entries
    Night 1 of High School Football Friday is just about over with here in WV....

Mississippi has the best teams. Not even my old high school, there is a team south of my city that's school is South Panola High School that the women pretty much give birth to refridgerators. They are just ungodly how big and good their team is. They are multiple time state champs and alot go on to at least college scholorships to wherever they want
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Blog Entries
    Statistically, it has to be Texas, Pennsylvania, Florida, or California. Those are the biggest gold mines for College Football recruiting.

I'm bias towards Ohio, even though my former HS just blew a 23-0 lead at half time... My HS's team always has a pathetic offense. Scored all their points directly off a turnover, or a few plays after one.

Edit: How'd I forget Ohio in that list? I'm a terrible Buckeye.
    Last edited by RomanFlare; 08-26-2011 at 11:40 PM.
    D.O.A.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    Statistically, it has to be Texas, Pennsylvania, Florida, or California. Those are the biggest gold mines for College Football recruiting.

I'm bias towards Ohio, even though my former HS just blew a 23-0 lead at half time... My HS's team always has a pathetic offense. Scored all their points directly off a turnover, or a few plays after one.
    Pennsylvania does got some of the best football from what I had seen too... Got Fox Sports Pittsburgh and it shows high school games... I got a cousin who use to play for Parma, Ohio he now a coach for a college in northern Ohio...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Pennsylvania does got some of the best football from what I had seen too... Got Fox Sports Pittsburgh and it shows high school games... I got a cousin who use to play for Parma, Ohio he now a coach for a college in northern Ohio...
    Pennslyvania has superb athletes in everything--Baseball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Hockey, etc.
    D.O.A.