Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Is WWE actually concerned about TNa?

The corporate line that WWE employees always use is that they do not pay attention to TNA. If that is true why did they bring Bret Hart back on the exact night Hogan debuted? Why did raw have a battle royal tonight in the exact week that TNA has one scheduled? It's because they do watch TNA and are trying to make sure they make no headway.
    The silverback alpha male needs no signature

the hart and hogan u might be right but 20 men battle royal it got nothing to do with wwe knowing tna is doing a battle royal cuz as a promoter ur major title need a contender and that was they did just start a new story

lol wwe doesnt need to worry about tna and just cause they have a battle royal doesnt mean anything this isnt the first time they did this it was the best way to extend the cena/nexus storyline

I think WWE pays attention to TNA. I'm sure many of the wrestlers watch TNA Impact if they have time, and I'm sure they keep their eye open for any impressive talent within TNA. That being said, I don't think they are particularly worried about TNA. TNA could not compete with WWE on Monday nights, and they don't pull anything close to their ratings or merchandise sales.

If WWE watches TNA, it's not out of concern - they're probably just taking ideas.. let's face it, WWE needs some new ones. TNA is more credible, I think WWE wants that too. Butt it wont get credibility until they stop putting people over as superman. ffs
    If I can be serious for a minute..

EWNCW - E Wrestling News Championship Wrestling

of course wwe is concern....tna is growing really slow...but growing..and wwe takes away ideas drom tna laycool=Beautiful people....battle royal that tna advertise 2 weeks ago and wwe makes one today really a battle royal i am sure they could of had another idea for a new feud...also the shore gimmick tna had been doing that for days and now i read zack ryder is gonna b a gimmick like that as well...also tna started ''they'' and here comes and anonymouys gm...if u ask me wwe is leechin off tna storylines....especially cuz their booking is on a weekly basis as tna they have a storyline for a whole month planned out...idk if wwe is concern with tna but for sure they watch it...

Quote Originally Posted by Splattered-Dreams View Post
    If WWE watches TNA, it's not out of concern - they're probably just taking ideas.. let's face it, WWE needs some new ones. TNA is more credible, I think WWE wants that too. Butt it wont get credibility until they stop putting people over as superman. ffs
    WWE run out of fresh ideas years ago....

R.I.P. Guys

Quote Originally Posted by lucky7pointman View Post
    the hart and hogan u might be right but 20 men battle royal it got nothing to do with wwe knowing tna is doing a battle royal cuz as a promoter ur major title need a contender and that was they did just start a new story
    You've got to take into consideration how long it has been since WWE had a big battle royal. I don't think it was a coincidence.
    "Well, well, well! It is I the quintessential studmuffin Joel 'Just like the Rubix Cube, the more you play with it, the harder it gets' Gertner"

Gertner to TNA!

Don't really think they are nor should be worried about TNA. My guess is that they just bite off TNA plans just to piss them off. I think TNA worries waaaaay too much about WWE. they try too much too be number one and right now, they are not even remotely in the position to take over. Hope they do better though, with Hogan and Flair still in the spotlight it decreases their chances.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by el gabo View Post
    Don't really think they are nor should be worried about TNA. My guess is that they just bite off TNA plans just to piss them off. I think TNA worries waaaaay too much about WWE. they try too much too be number one and right now, they are not even remotely in the position to take over. Hope they do better though, with Hogan and Flair still in the spotlight it decreases their chances.
    There's truth here. I do think WWE likes to reinterpret ideas from TNA, but isn't TNA reinterpreting ideas from WCW? Like El Gabo here, I want TNA to do well - competition is only going to make something I love better.

And I ask ALL of you - if TNA was the only game in town, then logically, wouldn't they just be what WWE is now? Think carefully before you answer this because if you think TNA doesn't want to be wealthy, worldwide, successful and the top dog then why the hell do they bother? There is absolutely NO promotion in the world who isn't trying to make money - not to simply, "break even or run at a loss just to give those true wrestling fans what they want". You think that - you really are a mark