Page 4437 of 4909 FirstFirst ... 3437 3937 4337 4387 442744354436443744384439 4447 4487 4537 ... LastLast
Results 44,361 to 44,370 of 49086
  1. #44361
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,136
    Blog Entries
    6
    Feed The Tree.....another song from my early 20's. *sigh*


  2. #44362
    Why are Fried Pickles so damn good? I could eat 3 baskets of these damn things.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  3. #44363
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Why are Fried Pickles so damn good? I could eat 3 baskets of these damn things.
    You should come over here to Maryland. They put old bay seasoning in their fried pickles.

    ORGASM
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  4. #44364
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,136
    Blog Entries
    6
    I really want to do a food tour of the United States


  5. #44365
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,667
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I really want to do a food tour of the United States
    Seriously? Well then, good luck with the Diabetes Type 2, the Chronic Pulmonary Disease, multiple myocardial infarctions, liver failure, and kidney failure.

    'MERICA!


  6. #44366
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You should come over here to Maryland. They put old bay seasoning in their fried pickles.

    ORGASM
    That sounds imaculate. I am fully trying that next time I fry up my own.


    In the ghetto side of my town, there is a Local Catfish place that I snagged these from. The dude is from pure, backwoods of Louisiana and while I don't trust what all ingredients he puts into his Jambalaya, he makes this kick balls Cajun Ranch dressing that is just a perfect blend of creamy, spicy, and mixed with rainbow colored Unicorn level of bliss that makes these things so fucking addictive.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  7. #44367
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    You absolutely should.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  8. #44368
    All my TV'S been on lately is classic alternative...like all week...I forgot how Courtney Love could truly sing. I been feelin Echo And The Bunnymen hard too...



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  9. #44369
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    That sounds imaculate. I am fully trying that next time I fry up my own.


    In the ghetto side of my town, there is a Local Catfish place that I snagged these from. The dude is from pure, backwoods of Louisiana and while I don't trust what all ingredients he puts into his Jambalaya, he makes this kick balls Cajun Ranch dressing that is just a perfect blend of creamy, spicy, and mixed with rainbow colored Unicorn level of bliss that makes these things so fucking addictive.
    Pretty sure the secret ingredient is soylent green.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  10. #44370
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I really want to do a food tour of the United States
    If you do, head my way. I can take you to a few Mexican joints that make some of the best, most authentic Mexican food you will ever try...




    The secret - They are all still wet from the swim over.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.