Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    haha did you watch that guys last video posted on this site!? Oh MY GOSH! What a barn burner that was... He said he watches WWE so he can vlog for his many fans! oh my gosh I almost died in laughter. I'm not a jerk or anything but come on... How egocentric can you be?
    Im only here day in and day out to please my rabid fanbase. Sacrifices have to be made for fame.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    haha did you watch that guys last video posted on this site!? Oh MY GOSH! What a barn burner that was... He said he watches WWE so he can vlog for his many fans! oh my gosh I almost died in laughter. I'm not a jerk or anything but come on... How egocentric can you be?
    No I don't watch them. Can't bring myself to after viewing a few

That lewis guy who only starts threads to whore out Youtube videos of him playing WWE '13 is just as bad as the vloggers.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Look, I'm not here to necessarily "defend" vloggers here but besides some promotion of their channel and their videos, just what exactly is the problem with them? Should they be viewed as pretentious and biased simply because they choose to use videos as a platform for their opinions rather than the convenience of anonymity on a forum website?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    That lewis guy who only starts threads to whore out Youtube videos of him playing WWE '13 is just as bad as the vloggers.
    Yeah, that's just totally uninspired and mind numbing. Playing it myself is boring enough but to watch someone try to derive scenarios for this weeks booking is bizarre. That is what he's doing right?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Im only here day in and day out to please my rabid fanbase. Sacrifices have to be made for fame.
    I read the reviews on IWA... They do feed your ego pretty well huh?
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Look, I'm not here to necessarily "defend" vloggers here but besides some promotion of their channel and their videos, just what exactly is the problem with them? Should they be viewed as pretentious and biased simply because they choose to use videos as a platform for their opinions rather than the convenience of anonymity on a forum website?
    Nah, Jelly, it's the way the come across. Sanctimonious, know-it-all asshats for the most part.

Forums, such as this, allow for back-and-forth conversations where we can potentially learn from one another through interaction and a sharing of ideas. Vlogs, on the other hand, are typically just one person talking at the world to push their own self-important agenda in the hopes of validation and ego-boosting. It's the modern day soap box.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Apeman has wrapped up that point pretty nicely.

Blog Entries
    I don't mind many Vloggers. It's just the vloggers that have become prevalent on this site make bold ridiculous statements and act like millions and millions of people follow them. They are just bloggers who use a video camara instead. I blog, I am not going to hate on people who Vlog like a normal people.
    #BeJelly