I got a good chuckle out of it

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Sunday afternoon? Shit, I have that done before brunch

My obsession with words comes from the fact that my mother was my English teacher from 1st-6th grade; reading books was something that has been driven into my head from a young age and I am actually not upset by that in the least. It helps to win arguments as the lackadaisical nature of the 160 character (or less) kids these days is to give up rather than read the context of what was said. Sure, it's disheartening at times when I think about the future generations, but living in the now, I tend to win debates

(Sorry Rob; had to be done )
    I have never understood why people are afraid to read a contention... they tend to be pretty easy with three basic parts to break down and you just find the weakest of the three internal parts (Claim, Warrent, Impact) to attack if you are lazy... Personally in a contention like argumentation I tend to like a four point refutation format. If you are afraid of having to read a contention with all three internal parts I don't know if you really want to put your opinion out there... you're constantly going to get owned.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I have never understood why people are afraid to read a contention... they tend to be pretty easy with three basic parts to break down and you just find the weakest of the three internal parts (Claim, Warrent, Impact) to attack if you are lazy... Personally in a contention like argumentation I tend to like a four point refutation format. If you are afraid of having to read a contention with all three internal parts I don't know if you really want to put your opinion out there... you're constantly going to get owned.
    And I thought you were finished with missed points. Your spectacular over thinking and needless analytical dissection of the issue, while quite possibly being on the money, has swung you irrevocably over into the territory of "what's that dickhead on about?" and effectively, by focussing so specifically on communicating with only one member thus alienated all others and made your own point moot.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Sadly Denny, things in the newer generation have moved to a different 3 part system.

Step 1 - You are wrong
    Step 2 - I am right
    Step 3 - Ignore/Avoid any further contact

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    And I thought you were finished with missed points. Your spectacular over thinking and needless analytical dissection of the issue, while quite possibly being on the money, has swung you irrevocably over into the territory of "what's that dickhead on about?" and effectively, by focussing so specifically on communicating with only one member thus alienated all others and made your own point moot.

Grammar is fun when it is used correctly. Funny retort and I think Den Den was just doing his best to explain the rules to a proper debate rather than looking at the specific diatribe I went on about.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Sadly Denny, things in the newer generation have moved to a different 3 part system.

Step 1 - You are wrong
    Step 2 - I am right
    Step 3 - Ignore/Avoid any further contact

Grammar is fun when it is used correctly. Funny retort and I think Den Den was just doing his best to explain the rules to a proper debate rather than looking at the specific diatribe I went on about.
    I was just having some fun with the boy DRG. And maybe holding up that mirror I like to wield from time to time

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I was just having some fun with the boy DRG. And maybe holding up that mirror I like to wield from time to time

I know; just giving props to a wonderfully describe retort. Den Den has thick enough skin as to not wither when the mirror is presented. If anything, he might swoon over his own side burns.

DRG hates everyone

Word of warning.

I'm tired, grumpy, and haven't had any coffee yet.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Word of warning.

Take your miserable self and jump in a cup of freshly brewed wake up juice and come back when you've found your usual cheery disposition, sir. This moody behaviour doesn't suit you
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Take your miserable self and jump in a cup of freshly brewed wake up juice and come back when you've found your usual cheery disposition, sir. This moody behaviour doesn't suit you
    I might need to go make a 2nd cup........or 5th
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Word of warning.

So nothing different then?

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!