Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bit late to the table for this one, but here I go anyway.

As is well documented, my main problem with the whole of the wrestling world is the stupid fans. They seem oblivious to the fact that by being the way they are, they are alienating so many potential new fans, driving away some older fans even with their gung-ho, black and white style of seeing things when it comes to wrestling.
    I have never known a group of people more opposed to honest self examination and that attitude extends to the product, where they see only what they want and offer the most juvenile of responses and excuses when challenged. These type of fans should never and will never be let anywhere near the creative side of this business because of the great divide between what they think they know and how things actually are. But don't think that will stop them from spewing ill-considered opinion based on a marginal point of view.

TNA fans and CM Punk fans (most, it seems, but not all - nothing is absolute) really leave a sour taste in my mouth and clearly the mouths of others. Their approach of "this is the best and na-na-na-na-na-I'm-not-listening-to-what-you-have-to-say-na-na-na-na" is frustrating and obtuse. They possess equally the inability to engage in open and honest debate or take a moment to even consider that what they are defending has any kind of fault at all - and by blindly and ignorantly refuting this, they expose themselves as the type of narrow minded, mouth breathing fans to be avoided at all costs.

I firmly believe that if not for these 'hardcore' fans of TNA, they would have twice as many fans now, as they currently do. A big part of the reason why TNA's expansion and going on the road is a good thing, because slowly these fans will be outnumbered and the product might one day benefit from more even handed discussions and positive debate.
    I absolutely agree with the last paragraph. The 'hardcore' fraternity of TNA fans are definitely their own worst enemy and as you say I hope that with them now being on the road more and a change in the make up of how they do things, then hopefully this group will become very much the minority.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    I absolutely agree with the last paragraph. The 'hardcore' fraternity of TNA fans are definitely their own worst enemy and as you say I hope that with them now being on the road more and a change in the make up of how they do things, then hopefully this group will become very much the minority.
    I believe that is part of what might be holding ROH back and truthfully, it stunted the growth of ECW. Their fans only wanted it to get to a certain size and stay that way. Yeah - great business model that is.

I believe that is part of what might be holding ROH back and truthfully, it stunted the growth of ECW. Their fans only wanted it to get to a certain size and stay that way. Yeah - great business model that is.
    Definitely an 'exclusive club' mentality. I have no idea why people have this perception that things become shit once they are mainstream? I'm sure all the extra fans, exposure and potential millions of dollars in extra revenue for them will be such a hindrance.

You will never know the pain of being an uncoordinated white male who really wants to dance. But come on, there were a few unco girls in there too
    I know. Yay for being black! Oh yeah, Mayim wasn't doing to good, but she's peetty so she gets a pass. XD

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve's Arse No.1 View Post
    COme on guys just over 3,000 more posts on Tea Spot and we can take over the TNA forum
    Calling it now. We get close to 10 posts near it and then we flop and don't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Calling it now. We get close to 10 posts near it and then we flop and don't do it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Hue hue hue!

Blog Entries
    Well, I've finally decided to do it. I'm starting to train to be a professional wrestler effective Saturday evening. I'm not sure how my knee is going to hold up, but if it can handle me doing squats at 450+ pounds or all the running I do for cardio surely it can handle being in the ring. At least I'm hoping....lol

Blog Entries
    The place I'm training at is called Chism's owned by Bill Chism Sr. and Billy Jr. It's no OVW, FCW, or WCW's old "Power Plant" but it should at least give me an idea of the basics and test the ol' knee out to see if it can handle it.