Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Note -

Absinthe lets you see the Green Fairy

Where as HnpnotiQ is what guys use to get girls crazy drunk...

I have always wondered about about guys making girls drunk to have sex with them... it's an interesting moral question. I think sometimes people forget the girls chose to get drunk, and the guy is drunk as well. which just adds to the complexity of the questions.
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I have always wondered about about guys making girls drunk to have sex with them... it's an interesting moral question. I think sometimes people forget the girls chose to get drunk, and the guy is drunk as well. which just adds to the complexity of the questions.

Wow Denny, you went into "Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handy with that comment.

I didn't say it was used to date rape a chick, I said it was used to get chicks drunk... Because it's a chick drink... This was why it was funny that you said people told you to try it out. Not that you are a girl, but that you hang out with (what seems like) mainly girls, who would enjoy the product. Does the idea of males using alcoholic beverages when in association with the female gender bother you? If so, then why do you always seem to have a story about you and your besties getting wasted?

The fact is, sometimes people get drunk and hook up. It's the nature of the whole "losing inhibitions" thing that comes with drinking in general.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Rob - Is this too graphic?

No that's just funny. And that's the guy who said he could take Cain Velasquez

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    No that's just funny. And that's the guy who said he could take Cain Velasquez

Run away!!!

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries

I didn't say it was used to date rape a chick, I said it was used to get chicks drunk... Because it's a chick drink... This was why it was funny that you said people told you to try it out. Not that you are a girl, but that you hang out with (what seems like) mainly girls, who would enjoy the product. Does the idea of males using alcoholic beverages when in association with the female gender bother you? If so, then why do you always seem to have a story about you and your besties getting wasted?

The fact is, sometimes people get drunk and hook up. It's the nature of the whole "losing inhibitions" thing that comes with drinking in general.
    No, I got your actual intent lol. I get what you are saying...

The moral question is something I find to be interesting. Moral questions are awesome!
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries

Oh dear, Dennis really stepped in it here. Hahaha!

But to your query Dennis about guys getting girls drunk to take advantage of them - I think any guy with such a low moral code to do this is also going to be careful to not get drunk themselves. For instance, giving the girl 2 or 3 drinks to your 1 while giving off the illusion that you're keeping pace. I believe it's up to us of those who are fathers to warn our daughters of this and make them aware that drinking is not a game and can be as pleasurable as it can make you miserable. It's a tool like fire. It can be made to serve you or if you're not careful, it can burn you.
    As for the moral issue - every person is different. Sometimes we take it for granted that people have the same set of morals that we do - until we are confronted by the fucked up things people do sometimes. Even in the house right next door to you, someone the same age as you, same social standing, same interests etc can have a wildly different idea of what is acceptable than you do due to differing life experience. Still waters run deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    No, I got your actual intent lol. I get what you are saying...

The moral question is something I find to be interesting. Moral questions are awesome!

Well I am glad to know that you enjoy deliberating with self as to if it would be "right" to try and sleep with one of your friends when they are drunk and feeling a bit randy. I never had that debate because I thought of it in simple terms - If I can't control myself when I am that drunk around chicks, don't be around chicks when I am drinking. I never had to make that mental battle....

*Meanwhile, at magglis' property*

Poor maggs - Those damn sheep hate him.

DRG hates everyone

Black Ninja!
    Well done Dennis...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Rob's sig is getting more entertaining by the hour!!

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Rob's sig is getting more entertaining by the hour!!
    I can't really take credit....I just used what became available...