1. #32021
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I love Cesaro's theme song an all but at 0:21, all I hear is "I'm pregnant."

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2w5IkBnYPU
    Not the only one, then. Sweet.

    I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  2. #32022
    How do I not have 1000 posts in this thread yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  3. #32023
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,687
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    How do I not have 1000 posts in this thread yet?
    Because you have a life.


  4. #32024
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    How do I not have 1000 posts in this thread yet?
    How do I have more than 10? idk that either.

    I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  5. #32025
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Because you have a life.
    Yeah, but I've been here since the beginning! My first post was like on page 3 lol. And Dennis is already like top 5 or 6 haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  6. #32026
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,687
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Yeah, but I've been here since the beginning! My first post was like on page 3 lol. And Dennis is already like top 5 or 6 haha.
    Cause he's a postwhore. Everyone knows that. lol


  7. #32027
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nksgiving.html

    Wow. I remember reading this before and actually would like to follow it through to see what happens. On Thanksgiving no less. A time of thanks and family.

    The worst part of it all? the people in the community trying to say they were good people and defend them after they broke into a senior citizen's house on thanksgiving. "Good people" just don't do that.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  8. #32028
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nksgiving.html

    Wow. I remember reading this before and actually would like to follow it through to see what happens. On Thanksgiving no less. A time of thanks and family.

    The worst part of it all? the people in the community trying to say they were good people and defend them after they broke into a senior citizen's house on thanksgiving. "Good people" just don't do that.
    Fucking ridiculous. Has anyone read the motherfucking New Castle? Or was it just me?

    I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  9. #32029
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,366
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    How do I not have 1000 posts in this thread yet?
    How do you see that again? I want to check out how ashamed I should be

  10. #32030
    Featured Blogger Rated_R(ob)KO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,712
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    How do you see that again? I want to check out how ashamed I should be
    I'm still waiting on my fucking sig!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.