Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    Just a quick little post on the religion and gay marriage subject I wasn't here for.

Why should certain people's freedoms be limited by other people's religion? Do we not have separation of church and state in America? So why is this stupid law being upheld by religion?
    Dammit, That topic is OVER WITH!!! Tell the Story!

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Oh Ape, you are taking the logic of a few and applying it to a massive group. Haven't we discussed this before? I understand the argument you are making because the majority of "Christians" or "God Fearing Men" you see on television or run into on the streets pushing beliefs upon you are quite frankly, wrong. The difference is that most would rather preach the Old Testament rather than focus on the aspect of what Christians are supposed to believe; being the teachings of Christ in the New Testament. This is where the negative connotation of Christianity these people are more "Religious" than "Spiritual". To Clarify - Religion is a man made idea of how the Bible is to be interpreted. Spirituality is the connection you have with your Lord. They want to nitpick over the fact that some churches dance, where as they believe it's wrong to do so. I got into an argument with a teacher who was Church of Christ over this. They did not allow musical instruments in their church because music leads to promiscuity. My argument was that David, being the "Apple of God's eye", sang and danced for the Lord while playing the Harp. It hardly seems to me that God would punish you or dislike you because you had a piano playing in your church.

The fact that I am going to make and leave this topic alone is this. Jesus made the best statement possible when sparing the Adulterating woman from the stoning. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." The example is that we are all sinners (according to the actions of Adam) and when Jesus makes the comment "Why look at the spec in one man’s eye when there is a plank in your own" tells us that it's not our job to be the final judge of a person. We as Christians are to be an example as to what our Lord has done for us (our testimony), not step in the Lords place to tell you what is right or wrong in your life, unless you are in need of my council. Then I would provide you with what change my life and how blessed I am after turning my life to Christ, my savior. Jesus said that the two greatest commandments were to Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and to Love others as you would Love yourself. If you see people who aren't following the two greatest commandments, then you are looking at someone who's "Religious" mindset is out weighing his "Spiritual" life.

To me, the idea of "Christians are against Gay Marriage" is inaccurate. All major "Religions" are against gay marriage. I am pretty sure it is not acceptable in other forms of "spiritual" ideas, but Christians are the ones to be blamed because they are commonly witnessed inside media outlets speaking their mind about the topic. The problem is they speak to the radicals who just say things like "Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve" rather than talking to Christians who have logical thoughts and can present the idea that they are following the words of the Book of Life as it pertains to that specific subject. It’s kind of the same thing with Rednecks and Tornados. The only seem to pick the craziest of the bunch, rather than talk to the smart man who followed proper protocol and knows how to speak eloquently. On that, I have no further comment.
    Were you just using Ape's post as, sort of, a heading to list your thoughts on the subject? Just to link to it, as a continuation? Because, I think you kinda misinterpreted what Ape was getting at. He wasn't tarring all Christians, or all Religious folks, under one brush. He was humourously mocking these uber-Religious, extremely aggressive, practioners of the Scripture, that forcefully pursue their beliefs on others; by saying if God, and Heaven, were in the model of their vision, then it wouldn't seem such an enchanting and wonderous exploit, for all eternity. I wouldn't have seen any malice in it. At least, that's what I got.

One love, for the mother's pride. One love, for the times we cried. One love, gotta stay alive. I will survive

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Grab a pillow, too. This might take a while.
    [Scooches down with some jolly ranchers]

"Shit's about to get real" >_>

"When bad things happen, I know you want to believe they are a joke,
    But sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light."

Blog Entries
    Just a quick little post on the religion and gay marriage subject I wasn't here for.

Why should certain people's freedoms be limited by other people's religion? Do we not have separation of church and state in America? So why is this stupid law being upheld by religion?
    I don't support it but people should be allowed to do it...if that makes sense.

Blog Entries
    1. When did this happen?
    2. Like Bodom will ever listen to me
    See? Even Akkie knows. You don't make Bods do anything. And Ak-dude is like our EWN pet - and unless you're at the point of putting aluminium foil on your head, you don't take orders from your pets.

Blog Entries

Feel like I'm watching a Bill Maher video

Don't worry though, I'm a fan too.

*Sits down and grabs a Dr. Pepper and some popcorn*

No, I haven't my elder... Due tell please
    Kevin was a sweet young lad, who loved throwing out hate speech whenever he was angered. He got banned.
    He came back. Got banned.
    He came back. Got Banned.
    He came back but this time he said he wasn't going to act that way anymore. Then he started posting memes all over the place and refused to stop. He got banned forever.

Go to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I don't support it but people should be allowed to do it...if that makes sense.
    You don't think it should be illegal but you don't think those peeps are gettin into cloud city.

Go to hell.

Blog Entries
    *Sits down and grabs a Dr. Pepper and some popcorn*

No, I haven't my elder... DO tell please
    *fixed for ya

Feel like I'm watching a Bill Maher video

Don't worry though, I'm a fan too.
    Its like that idea was taken out back, beaten and thrown into a lake.

Go to hell.