Page 4528 of 5029 FirstFirst ... 35284028442844784518452645274528452945304538457846285028 ... LastLast
Results 45,271 to 45,280 of 50286

Thread: The Tea Spot

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    What's wrong with chocolate?
    It ain't Vanilla.

As much as it pains me, I'm going to side with akkie. I tend to favor vanilla more than chocolate.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    As much as it pains me, I'm going to side with akkie. I tend to favor vanilla more than chocolate.
    That's racist, Bodom!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    There has never been anything wrong with chocolate... There will never be anything wrong with chocolate!
    Dennis know! Chocolate FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    It ain't Vanilla.
    Aww hall naw! *takes off earrings*

Blog Entries
    I can tell that from your sig

Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    That's racist, Bodom!
    But some of my favorite candy bars are chocolate!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Take your hand... Put up two fingers... This is what is known as the symbol of "Peace" from the hippy days. Are you original for using the symbol? I mean, it's YOUR hand, finger, and arm being used to make that symbol, but is it a "unique" gesture? You didn't "copy and paste" your hand, but is it still your original symbol or just the mimicry of the action? Just because you typed out the statement yourself in no way gives it a different taste than the countless others who have posted similar sentiments... Which is fine and dandy. Where I find the irony is in the comment made towards the idea of "it's all been said before"... Following, or should I have Dennis hand you a map?

And if you have yet to encounter me, I enjoy writing. It's part of the reason why I jumped on the forums. The primary reason being that I enjoy talking about wrestling. Another factor is that I like to reflect deeply on the Live Action Theater I watch weekly. Naturally, the three factors combine in a way that results in the attempt to have a conversation about the topic I enjoy, and since I have an attention span longer than 140 characters, I tend to express it. Sure, I post 5 words where 2 would work, but it's just a quirk of mine as I enjoy colorful and elaborate conversations with people... Which shouldn't be an issue if you find it amusing to read.
    I'd rather read one of your novels that a single line. It helps to follow a train of thought better, counting if it is properly written. I'd do that myself, but I don't watch wrestling that often, and most times I don't feel like to.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I'm fairly certain you just threw the alphabet in a blender for a bit and chucked the contents at the wall.
    pretty much my agenda makes the words tender. by this im surrendered

I remember when I was king of one-line comments.

But some of my favorite candy bars are chocolate!
    Oh, well, I guess that makes everything fine! Huh? Next you'll be saying you're best friends with a group of Coco Pops!