Page 5028 of 5029 FirstFirst ... 402845284928497850185026502750285029 LastLast
Results 50,271 to 50,280 of 50285

Thread: The Tea Spot

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Hope everyone is OK. Peace, love and unity to one and all.
    All good bruv, glad to see you're not a support pillar for a motorway.

I'm hardly here anymore, I mainly use a tablet for internet use and this place suffers from terrible loading since the last front page updates, can't be arsed with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post

I'm hardly here anymore, I mainly use a tablet for internet use and this place suffers from terrible loading since the last front page updates, can't be arsed with it.
    Really? I didn't have any issues for quite some time.
    Last edited by magglis; 03-09-2017 at 03:36 AM.

Blog Entries
    Hope everyone is OK. Peace, love and unity to one and all.
    Doing fine, man. Life is going a bit better these days.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hey, man, I'm still trying for that support pillar thing. Guess I'm just (secretly) too damn lovable.

Yeah, this post took, like, fucking ten years to load. Crockashite site! Shame, but it is what it is. Catch me on PW these days.... I am however still in possesion of my banhammer, so if ever there is a fool in need of catching thst bad boy drop me a PM lol.

(Just kidding, I couldn't give a shit, that Robstar fella is all about that authority so don't hesitate to bug him).

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Doing fine, man. Life is going a bit better these days.
    That is awesome to hear, El Grindos. I would say the same, but I don't fib haha. Nah, just playing, I'm healthy, alive, and tackling lifes obstacles as they get in my way. I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm all about that struggle... How'd that book of yours do in the end?
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Kash, you sexy motherfucker!

#FreeBodom

Blog Entries
    That is awesome to hear, El Grindos. I would say the same, but I don't fib haha. Nah, just playing, I'm healthy, alive, and tackling lifes obstacles as they get in my way. I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm all about that struggle... How'd that book of yours do in the end?
    Well, considering how down in the shit I've been last year, I can't complain of how things go, even if it is nothing special. The book didn't sell much, family and friends aside. I have to speak with one of my father's friends, a lawyer, since I haven't seen a cent of royalties, problem is it'll cost me almost as much as they owe me. And now you can kill me if you feel like, but I'm doing poetry. I needed to help me exorcise the shit I was in, but I not only write about the sentimental, but also some jokish ones and more social/compromised poems.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, considering how down in the shit I've been last year, I can't complain of how things go, even if it is nothing special. The book didn't sell much, family and friends aside. I have to speak with one of my father's friends, a lawyer, since I haven't seen a cent of royalties, problem is it'll cost me almost as much as they owe me. And now you can kill me if you feel like, but I'm doing poetry. I needed to help me exorcise the shit I was in, but I not only write about the sentimental, but also some jokish ones and more social/compromised poems.
    Please believe me, I know all about having a shitty last year. Man, it was bad, but the day we stop learning about ourselves and how to better ourselves is the day we die, so if life wants to appear to be a massive cunt, then I will always try to find that silver lining, take a little moment to evaluate where I am in life, and be sure to take as many positive steps as possible before that inevitable giant step back occurs.

Last year (well, the majority of it anyway) I was unable to actively pursue my music stuffs other than the writing aspect of it, and due to my undesirable situation, I actually found myself writing some pretty damn good poetry, so, nah, don't worry about becoming a poet. Poetry is the new gangsta rap anyway haha. We'll have to swap poems one day (any day other than Valentines ). It's be awesome and inspirational to read some of your scribblings.
    Last edited by Kashdinero; 03-26-2017 at 03:57 PM.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Kash, you sexy motherfucker!

#FreeBodom

Blog Entries
    The laddie reckons himself a poet!

Blog Entries
    Please believe me, I know all about having a shitty last year. Man, it was bad, but the day we stop learning about ourselves and how to better ourselves is the day we die, so if life wants to appear to be a massive cunt, then I will always try to find that silver lining, take a little moment to evaluate where I am in life, and be sure to take as many positive steps as possible before that inevitable giant step back occurs.

Last year (well, the majority of it anyway) I was unable to actively pursue my music stuffs other than the writing aspect of it, and due to my undesirable situation, I actually found myself writing some pretty damn good poetry, so, nah, don't worry about becoming a poet. Poetry is the new gangsta rap anyway haha. We'll have to swap poems one day (any day other than Valentines ). It's be awesome and inspirational to read some of your scribblings.
    I should translate them first, I'll be a bit busy with a business that has come these days that will procure me a bit of money. Nothing illegal, but I'd rather not vent it in the open.

The laddie reckons himself a poet!
    The laddie reckons himself an usurper of the name of poet, whether his writings are worthy of being called poetry is up to others to determine.

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    I should translate them first, I'll be a bit busy with a business that has come these days that will procure me a bit of money. Nothing illegal, but I'd rather not vent it in the open.

The laddie reckons himself an usurper of the name of poet, whether his writings are worthy of being called poetry is up to others to determine.

I miss this place. It always jogs through my thoughts every once in awhile.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs