Page 2732 of 4834 FirstFirst ... 173222322632268227222730273127322733273427422782283232323732 ... LastLast
Results 27,311 to 27,320 of 48333
  1. #27311
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,466
    Blog Entries
    3
    That was a Queen song? Shame, shame on me! As someone who is a proud Queen fan, I'm totally ashamed to say I did not know that!



  2. #27312
    Well, it only has the title in common. But i always thought its rather obvious that Mr. Williams copied a bit from Freddie.
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

  3. #27313
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,466
    Blog Entries
    3
    Well OK then



  4. #27314
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    That was a Queen song? Shame, shame on me! As someone who is a proud Queen fan, I'm totally ashamed to say I did not know that!
    Oh...and i am also a Queen fan. Seen them once in Germany and went to the tribute concert after he died. I knew why i liked most of your posts :P
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

  5. #27315

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

  6. #27316
    I see a trend here.

    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

  7. #27317
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,466
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Karsten Langenfeld View Post
    Oh...and i am also a Queen fan. Seen them once in Germany and went to the tribute concert after he died. I knew why i liked most of your posts :P
    Haha, not sure that'd be why but there's a wavelength shared by Queen fans, I'm sure. Fact is - you either like Queen, or you're wrong.



  8. #27318
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Haha, not sure that'd be why but there's a wavelength shared by Queen fans, I'm sure. Fact is - you either like Queen, or you're wrong.
    I'm wrong....




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  9. #27319
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    every Friday will now be vintage video game night in my home, thank you Sheldon Cooper. First up is WWF No Mercy
    I didn't know N64 games were already considered "vintage."

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  10. #27320
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Haha, not sure that'd be why but there's a wavelength shared by Queen fans, I'm sure. Fact is - you either like Queen, or you're wrong.
    No shit. most Queen fans i met in my life i got along with. At least we always had something to talk about for hours and hours and hours.
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.