Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Who are the other 2 for you? Iron man and Thor?
    I went with Iron man and Captain america actually... Captain America to me is the best of the avengers... though it didn't come off that way in the movie I think Captain America is the class of the Avengers... Robstar is right, Iron Man is overrated at this point because of the movies... but Hulk is just kind of a bad super hero IMO.

Thor is a weird super hero to me... He is far too overpowered. Though Loki is one of the greatest super villains of all time.

Seriously Loki> Thor
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I remember not too long ago (before the movies) when Iron Man and Thor were considered 3rd rate superheroes. Isn't Iron Man just wearing a Superman suit and his Kryptonite is technology failing? Seriously, what difference is there besides that?
    Really? Thor is a damn god. He was deemed so over powered. xD I remember Thor being described as being when the smarts of Stark is in a body that's as strong as Hulk. Tony Stark, much less. He's an alcoholic narcissistic genius with a super suit.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    It seems me and you are interpreting the same material differently. Banner's a genius. One of the smartest in the world. He knows nuclear physics like the back of his hand. *flips Asher over a desk* d:

Yup and yup. Captain America can suck it!
    He may know nuclear physics, but Dennis the Mennis could trick him into Hulking out and wiping out a town. Therefore - Moron.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Really? Thor is a damn god. He was deemed so over powered. xD I remember Thor being described as being when the smarts of Stark is in a body that's as strong as Hulk. Tony Stark, much less. He's an alcoholic narcissistic genius with a super suit.
    God he may be but ain't he basically shit without his hammer? Plus he has never seemed to be portrayed as that smart. He'd fit right in with an Earth visiting Star Trek crew with his comprehension of the simplest things. But really, for years - apart from the comic nerds - these guys were laughed at generally and passed over for the cooler crowd like the Uncanny X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    God he may be but ain't he basically shit without his hammer? Plus he has never seemed to be portrayed as that smart. He'd fit right in with an Earth visiting Star Trek crew with his comprehension of the simplest things. But really, for years - apart from the comic nerds - these guys were laughed at generally and passed over for the cooler crowd like the Uncanny X-Men.
    xD Yeah. The comic nerds never though of them as heroes that weren't worthy of being with Superman, Spiderman, Batman, the X-Men, etc. There are a lot of heroes that you can say "without ____ there's nothing that makes them special." That's the thing that does make them special.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    xD RAINBOW RAGE! RAAAGGGHH!!!

Blog Entries
    The thing I appreciate about guys like Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Wolverine, Spider-Man and Captain America is their major flaws. They're far from perfect, even with all of their powers and abilities. It makes room for actual character development.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    The thing I appreciate about guys like Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Wolverine, Spider-Man and Captain America is their major flaws. They're far from perfect, even with all of their powers and abilities. It makes room for actual character development.
    You're a flaw!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Aside from Batman, Spiderman is my favorite super hero for that reason. His flaws make him great. His super powers are not that overwhelming his greatest super power is the ability to know what's coming a la "spidey sense" (with the obvious exceptions of like carnage or someone like that) and that's not that over powering. He's constantly in love which weakens his ability to fight crime and that makes even the villains he should beat quite easily a more credible challenge. Though spiderman movies don't always make for the greatest movies.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Hahaha, Rainbow Ragggge!!

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones