Blog Entries
    If I was still a teenage boy, I am pretty sure that this girl would have become my
    "superstar crush"

http://www.nbcnews.com/technology/fu...-cancer-908308

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    That goes back to my point Den Den. Who determines something to be "evidence" is a personal truth. Some would claim that Area 51 and Roswell are "evidence" where as I see it as conspiracy. Now what I have seen personally is enough "evidence" for me to at least be open to the thought but isn't solid enough for me to declare my stand. There are many who claim that there is something hiding behind the sun, the Zombie Apocalypse will happen in 2020, Planet X will wipe us out, that the Mayans were right – all of whom have some “evidence” that has/had them in full belief that what was said is 100% accurate.

With spirituality, what I have experienced in my life, what has personally affected me (along with the confirmation of stories in the King James Translation of the Bible being in other ancient texts) is enough "proof" for me to confirm it as fact. That's the thing when a logical person makes it out of a situation that, logically, should have killed them. Numbers can be crunched and odds can be placed but when you are in the 100 million to 1 odd that this specific event saved your life micro seconds after another 100 million to 1 odd event occurred only to have you survive... Logically, those two numbers alone are too great for me to deny, let alone the other events that occurred in a 45 second span, that there is not something that helped me to beat indefinite odds whereas a person with better chances loses on a minute by minute basis. I honestly doubt the universe thinks that I am that special. That's why I claim Spirituality to be something that is God given where are Religion is a man-made item, more often used to "argue" who is right rather than further spread the messages contained inside the Bible.

I can't MAKE you see my personal truth behind my spirituality because you can't step into my skin, see what happened in my memory, hear the police officers talking as if you shouldn't be able to, listen to the doctor tell you that you shouldn't be alive. You can only hear my stories and try to empathize. I can try to empathize with someone like Poot who has been through what he has been through but in no way will I ever know what he experienced as I will never have those memories be my reality the way he had.
    So the basic premise of your idea on this issue is that everyone has the right to think that any issue that isn't known to be 100% factual... that you have the right to believe if it's science fiction or not... No matter how good or bad the odds are in it's favor?
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries

I have seen people from all walks of life fight, from career criminals, to plain ol white trash, to rich people.

Never seen a cunt punch quite like that.

What do you think, real or fake?

LOL!! If it is real it's fucking horrible, and the guy should get dick stomped tenfold. I'm just amused by the phrase 'cunt punch'

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    LOL!! If it is real it's fucking horrible, and the guy should get dick stomped tenfold. I'm just amused by the phrase 'cunt punch'
    If it's real I just want to know what the fuck she was screaming at him that made him drop to one knee and deliver the vaginal fist o' doom.
    I mean at first he's just standing there with his arms out and this look on his face like "What's the problem" then she screams something while shoving him, and he just drops and goes in.

Also, something tells me this isn't the first time he's performed that particular move. Notice the complete lack of hesitation, the smooth flow, and the way he just bounces right back up. No rookie this, this is a man who's fist has touched many a crotch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post

I have seen people from all walks of life fight, from career criminals, to plain ol white trash, to rich people.

Never seen a cunt punch quite like that.

What do you think, real or fake?
    It's fake, there is a video on YouTube about some stupid country putting this on the news cause they thought it was real.

Blog Entries
    Hahaha How can people actually chant 'you killed Paul' LOL

Blog Entries
    My life is now complete...I have seen a video of a "cunt punch" fake or not and now I have truly seen it all...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

I saw Kid Kash in the gym today...

Nice guy.

I hope I never turn 30.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.