1. #38351
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,746
    Nice people are usually the ones who annoy angry people and make them punchy. So Dennis watch yo back


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  2. #38352
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,367
    Blog Entries
    6
    I lie of course, in real life, I'm a lover not a fighter (which is a cute way of saying I'm not really that hard).



  3. #38353
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I lie of course, in real life, I'm a lover not a fighter (which is a cute way of saying I'm not really that hard).
    Awwww you sweetheart




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  4. #38354
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I lie of course, in real life, I'm a lover not a fighter (which is a cute way of saying I'm not really that hard).
    I'm sure your daughter made you a big old softy....


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  5. #38355
    Fuck a whole bunch of catching up after a week of being off line. How in the hell are ya fuckers doing?


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  6. #38356
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Fuck a whole bunch of catching up after a week of being off line. How in the hell are ya fuckers doing?
    I posted a lengthy TNA fan diatribe a few pages ago, so you must go and take a look see. I missed your lengthy response and only had Robbie for company.

  7. #38357
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    I posted a lengthy TNA fan diatribe a few pages ago, so you must go and take a look see. I missed your lengthy response and only had Robbie for company.

    Well, if I must. I was getting a good laugh out of Tomsta's IWC thread. Looks like K2 took my position of countering any argument just for the fun of it while I was gone.


    Such progress out of that youngster...



    I guess I'll dig a few pages back and look for this wonderful piece you have directed me towards.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  8. #38358
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Well, if I must. I was getting a good laugh out of Tomsta's IWC thread. Looks like K2 took my position of countering any argument just for the fun of it while I was gone.


    Such progress out of that youngster...



    I guess I'll dig a few pages back and look for this wonderful piece you have directed me towards.
    To be honest it's similar in sentiment to a number of posts I've already made over the last 12 months or so, nothing exactly ground breaking in there but I suppose it gets made regularly because it's always relevant and I suppose it always will be. Don't expect anything profound.

  9. #38359
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Well, if I must. I was getting a good laugh out of Tomsta's IWC thread. Looks like K2 took my position of countering any argument just for the fun of it while I was gone.


    Such progress out of that youngster...



    I guess I'll dig a few pages back and look for this wonderful piece you have directed me towards.
    While your digging find bodom mental breakdown... Dude was drunk.....


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  10. #38360
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,682
    Blog Entries
    5


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.