Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Better than expected. R(ob), Ape, and others have all complimented me on them so far.
    I think Robstar was trying to say 4 blogs is hardly something you can call a 'weekly blog'. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I'm not sure I could trust DRG with that. Look at how long his posts are. Can you imagine his blogs??? Plus, I said unbiased. I know DRG is a lot like me in the respect that even if he tries, he can't help but let personal feelings creep in.

That, and you'd assume that I would care enough to keep it consistantly being published

I wouldn't mind being a PART of writing a blog for this from time to time, but I couldn't do it every week. And to be honest Rob, I could remain unbiased long enough to post a blog about it, but I catch enough crap about the length of my posts as is; why would I want to subject myself to more ridicule for enjoying the art of literature?

Also - You don't have to "imagine" a blog by me; I've already got like 13 under my belt

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    That, and you'd assume that I would care enough to keep it consistantly being published

I wouldn't mind being a PART of writing a blog for this from time to time, but I couldn't do it every week. And to be honest Rob, I could remain unbiased long enough to post a blog about it, but I catch enough crap about the length of my posts as is; why would I want to subject myself to more ridicule for enjoying the art of literature?

Also - You don't have to "imagine" a blog by me; I've already got like 13 under my belt
    I don't read blogs. I figure I'm not qualified to post them if I don't bother to read them! Plus, as I said a few posts ago, my commitment level is just not there. Even as a team, we'd have to have a weekly brainstorming session, review, editing.......boring!

Blog Entries
    I don't read blogs. I figure I'm not qualified to post them if I don't bother to read them! Plus, as I said a few posts ago, my commitment level is just not there. Even as a team, we'd have to have a weekly brainstorming session, review, editing.......boring!
    You could have a rotating team. I'm sure between several 2 or 3 man teams it would be easy to make a blog like that... One per week.
    #BeJelly

You say that like hitting your 20's means acquiring common sense. 20 is the new 5 in terms of maturity. The whole of new age society is set up to keep everyone as ignorant as possible for as long as possible. You'd think that with all this technology and communication available to people, they would have gotten smarter but instead it's only served to make people more small minded about things. Nobody is forced to think outside the box, convenience is the enemy. It's not everyone but the percentage grows by the day. I weep for the future.
    Idiocracy was a documentary that was sent back in time to warn us.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    You could have a rotating team. I'm sure between several 2 or 3 man teams it would be easy to make a blog like that... One per week.

Or just have someone who heads it passing the basic assignments to certain people

*Ape's Take - Iron Ape tells the Best and Funniest Moments of the week
    *Who Bodom Hate's this week - Bodom give one name who made the dumbest comment
    *Dennis Good Guy Tips - Dennis explains to Bodom's victim how they could improve as a user
    *K2's Spin Cycle - K2 takes the best argument of the week and dissects both sides
    *akbar's Depressing Corner - akkie continues to post as he normally would, only this time in a blog

Basically, whoever headed it up would just assign and piece it together before posting

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries

Or just have someone who heads it passing the basic assignments to certain people

*Dennis Good Guy Tips - Dennis explains to Bodom's victim how they could improve as a user
    *K2's Spin Cycle - K2 takes the best argument of the week and dissects both sides
    *akbar's Depressing Corner - akkie continues to post as he normally would, only this time in a blog

Basically, whoever headed it up would just assign and piece it together before posting
    Bearkg is no longer the head of IWA. If you are reading this bear, we might have a new assignment for you!
    #BeJelly

Dennis telling people how to improve? Are you trying to speed up the Idiocracy Singularity?
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    Idiocracy was a documentary that was sent back in time to warn us.
    That's precisely what I was thinking.

Blog Entries
    Being a regular Wrestling forum user is bad enough, but actually writing blogs analysing a freaking forum?!?

That's just more sad than efedding.