Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    I love taking apart idiots. I'm glad I was here for this one because I think reverse sexism is a problem in modern society. Not a major one but as Rob would say "Men have been emasculated for decades now."
    I think reverse sexism is actually much worse than people realize. It's annoying because people with common sense are afraid to stand up to them because fear of sounding like a sexist. Women can stand up for themselves just like a man could.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    '

Is it possible to agree and disagree with this?
    Post your thoughts and tell us how you disagree.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Blog Entries
    If he had been doing any reading at all, he would have realized this; if anyone was saying anything bad at all about the female divisions, the male divisions were being trashed much worse.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Blog Entries
    Yeah. I can see you crying in the corner. Better turn away from the camera. LOL
    But seriously, really? I'm really starting to pick up a trend with these breed of asshole. When ever they have a quarrel with me, they ALWAYS go after the most superficial thing about me they can find which in this case, is my username. I mean, sheesh. At least saner and more mature people actually try to refute my points.

Blog Entries
    Post your thoughts and tell us how you disagree.
    When it comes to things like promotions in the workplace and the like, nothing has really changed. In my region, women don't much get considered for any type of management position. The males still call their women "My Bitches" . The thought "A woman's place is in the kitchen." is very common. Sexism abounds in both directions damn near equally. Sexism either way is stupid.

EDIT: This might not be my best thought ever. But I think the sexism we see could be regional.

Blog Entries
    '

Is it possible to agree and disagree with this?
    I think I know where you're coming from. Like with anything, it should be approached with diplomacy and courtesy. But a fact of my reality and of other guys I have known is that in this day and age, we're damned if we do and damned if we don't. Of course, it's not an absolute thing with everything, everywhere, sexism isn't, just like racism or homophobia isn't everywhere, despite what some will have you believe. But it IS a real thing reverse sexism, just like reverse racism and heterophobia exist quite prevalently too.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    But seriously, really? I'm really starting to pick up a trend with these breed of asshole. When ever they have a quarrel with me, they ALWAYS go after the most superficial thing about me they can find which in this case, is my username. I mean, sheesh. At least saner and more mature people actually try to refute my points.
    That is what bullies do.

Did I say bully? I meant troll. What an entirely correct Freudian Slip.

Blog Entries
    When it comes to things like promotions in the workplace and the like, nothing has really changed. In my region, women don't much get considered for any type of management position. The males still call their women "My Bitches" . The thought "A woman's place is in the kitchen." is very common. Sexism abounds in both directions damn near equally. Sexism either way is stupid.

EDIT: This might not be my best thought ever. But I think the sexism we see could be regional.
    The existence of one doesn't negate the existence of the other. That's all I'm saying.

(About to generalize like a dick)

You live in an area generally known to be a bit slow on the social reform.

And your edit makes my post irrelevant.

Blog Entries
    (About to generalize like a dick)

You live in an area generally known to be a bit slow on the social reform.
    Don't I know it!