1. #33321
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,477
    Blog Entries
    10
    I guess it was wit from the goku/superman thread haha.
    #BeJelly


  2. #33322
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,746
    [QUOTE=akbar;724808]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I guess fair point is my new catch phrase.



    To answer your question. just me.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  3. #33323
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Jelle this is post 33333
    Well done! I applaud you now.

  4. #33324
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,746
    I love Tek Jansen


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  5. #33325
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    This is page 3333
    Page 834 for me... But that's because I hate clicking back through 25 pages just to catch up on what I missed in the past 56 hours of being off line...


    Damn you Dennis and B-Mac

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I love Tek Jansen
    I am not going to lie; I am going to have to Google this name.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  6. #33326
    When are guys like Riley and Gabriel going to return to wwe tv?

  7. #33327
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Page 834 for me... But that's because I hate clicking back through 25 pages just to catch up on what I missed in the past 56 hours of being off line...


    Damn you Dennis and B-Mac



    I am not going to lie; I am going to have to Google this name.
    Google Chocolate Blades of Thunder instead...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  8. #33328
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    When are guys like Riley and Gabriel going to return to wwe tv?
    Never. They have been exiled because HHH doesn't like them and Vince thinks they are just the names of interns.


    WWE hates everyone not named Cena, Ryback, or The Rock!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  9. #33329
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Never. They have been exiled because HHH doesn't like them and Vince thinks they are just the names of interns.


    WWE hates everyone not named Cena, Ryback, or The Rock!!!
    Did you do that whole akbar thing?


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  10. #33330
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,477
    Blog Entries
    10
    Did Drg just blame me... doesn't he know all my post whoring is his fault?
    #BeJelly


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.