Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Wait, weren't you the person who suggested the poll in the first place?
    Yeah people tend to agree with mods most of the times

jk

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Even if 20 guys in this forum vote for Die hard 3(Most of them will agree with you because you are a mod) that doesn't mean that its better Robbie
    What a cop out!

Is there anyone here who agrees with me about anything simply because I'm a mod?

You're just making excuses now Magglis. However your questionable movie tastes have been brought into question before, if I recall correctly.

If i remember well i think Ape had the same opinion about Die Hard 4 with me

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Just because Ape agrees with you, doesn't make your opinion the "right" one

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    What a cop out!

Is there anyone here who agrees with me about anything simply because I'm a mod?

You're just making excuses now Magglis. However your questionable movie tastes have been brought into question before, if I recall correctly.
    You know i was joking about that.But i do think that people around the world like believe that 3 was the least enjoyable

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    So, you're citing an example where a mod agrees with you right? But if I agree with the opinion of others, it works the other way? Yeah, nice line of bullshit you're spewing there Maggs

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Just because Ape agrees with you, doesn't make your opinion the "right" one
    You can't read or you are trying to put words in my mouth

I said that because id discussed that with Ape once and i think he said that but i don't remember for sure.

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    You know i was joking about that.But i do think that people around the world like believe that 3 was the least enjoyable
    Wasn't it you that said the Tim Burton Batman movies were crap?

Watching all four in a row is unnecessary because there is no continuity, save for McClane and a couple of other disposable characters. It's not Star Wars people!
    It's not that you have to understand the story before to move forward in the realm. It's because the time gaps between help you to understand just how far down the character continues to fall, regardless of how many times he redeems himself. He is the classic fuck-up who just seems to allow his badass side out at the right time.

Plus, it also gives you a sense of character connection to know just how much this guy has been through for his family members; regardless how much they piss on him. He's the film version of Dennis when he gets married (Cheap shot, I know...)

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

So, you're citing an example where a mod agrees with you right? But if I agree with the opinion of others, it works the other way? Yeah, nice line of bullshit you're spewing there Maggs
    Someone lost his sense of humor i see

Oh akbar....