Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I have never had the guts to do any drugs minus drink... How long were you an addict? I know that's not the greatest wording but whatever you get the point.
    Once your an addict, you're always an addict, you never stop being an addict. That's the theory I subscribe to anyway. You just choose whether to live in active addiction or not. I wouldn't recommend anyone go there and do that though. It's a tough hill to climb and in more ways than not, not worth it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I don't know if your 21 yet but I will tell you it's not as cool to drink as soon as you turn 21 haha. I work with a bunch of guys who can't have fun unless they are drinking, I have never understood that.
    I'm 18 and besides it being illegal for me to drink, I just don't see the purpose of it.

Blog Entries
    The tags so far are worse this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Once your an addict, you're always an addict, you never stop being an addict. That's the theory I subscribe to anyway. You just choose whether to live in active addiction or not. I wouldn't recommend anyone go there and do that though. It's a tough hill to climb and in more ways than not, not worth it.
    Narcotics Anonymous has taught you a lot Rob... I have the same mindset. If I can ask, is this a theory of your own or what you learned in the program... And if it was in the program, how long do you have now?

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I had the chance to go to a church function for new years but I decided against it. Mrs. Poot is so full of baby that we're pretty well homebound for the next couple of weeks until she has the baby. We're less than 3 weeks away!
    Congratulations. Hope that lil' Poot comes out healthy and happy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Sorry, I didn't know there were rules to metephors such as "they have to rhyme to be funny"

However placing the term 'dirt' rather than 'mud' does damage the entire joke...

I guess now, maybe I should give myself a good choke?? (Still trying to see how rhyming equals comedy )
    It's a simple equation DRG - a metaphor married to the lyrical magic of the limerick can only equal awesomeness. Noone could possibly dispute such an assertion.

Blog Entries
    The tags so far are worse this year.
    I had to make the obligatory Dennis tag. The next one I make will be more creative.

It's a simple equation DRG - a metaphor married to the lyrical magic of the limerick can only equal awesomeness. Noone could possibly dispute such an assertion.
    You know me better than that; of course I "could" dispute it... But even I don't like being that blatantly wrong during a debate

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    ^^^^ This. Before my military career I was heavy on drugs. Smoked weed everyday, did coke, tampered with meth. Joined the Marines and still tried to do drugs. Almost got caught smoking herb in Afghanistan by my C.O. and he scared the crap outta me lol. I quit smoking until I got blew to smitherines by the roadbomb and got discharged. Then I started smoking again! It really does help with PTSD symptoms

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Narcotics Anonymous has taught you a lot Rob... I have the same mindset. If I can ask, is this a theory of your own or what you learned in the program... And if it was in the program, how long do you have now?
    I believe in the disease model DRG. I have tweaked it slightly and aren't strictly completely clean. But I made it work for me, for the things most pertinent. I picked up much of it in both NA and AA