1. #31121
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,483
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Completely. No sleep til Wednesday! (and that was on Wednesday night) Actually, I could get by on about an hours kip a night but I'd have to medicate to get started again. Vicious.
    I have never had the guts to do any drugs minus drink... How long were you an addict? I know that's not the greatest wording but whatever you get the point.
    #BeJelly


  2. #31122
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,682
    Blog Entries
    5
    I'll be going to church for the New Year's. No drinking. Just fellowship with other Christians.


  3. #31123
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Dude, I totally used the grass metaphor. And it works so much better with mine!
    dude, sorry but the idea of playing cricket just didn't work for me...


    I guess mine would have worked better if I had said mud like I was supposed to


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  4. #31124
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,483
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I'll be going to church for the New Year's. No drinking. Just fellowship with other Christians.
    Nice nice, I'm going to a non drinking party as well... Do you not drink?
    #BeJelly


  5. #31125
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,682
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Nice nice, I'm going to a non drinking party as well... Do you not drink?
    Nope. Don't plan on doing it either. I don't need to drink to have a good time though I won't lambaste those who do.


  6. #31126
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,363
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    dude, sorry but the idea of playing cricket just didn't work for me...


    I guess mine would have worked better if I had said mud like I was supposed to
    Dude....nobody wants to play cricket. But it's a metaphor and it rhymes which is more than I can say for yours....



  7. #31127
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I'll be going to church for the New Year's. No drinking. Just fellowship with other Christians.
    I had the chance to go to a church function for new years but I decided against it. Mrs. Poot is so full of baby that we're pretty well homebound for the next couple of weeks until she has the baby. We're less than 3 weeks away!

  8. #31128
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,483
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Nope. Don't plan on doing it either. I don't need to drink to have a good time though I won't lambaste those who do.
    I don't know if your 21 yet but I will tell you it's not as cool to drink as soon as you turn 21 haha. I work with a bunch of guys who can't have fun unless they are drinking, I have never understood that.
    #BeJelly


  9. #31129
    Well unlike the majority who have an option, I will be staying up past midnight... But at work.


    The good news is we all brought in a "potluck" style mexican feast for the 20+ people who are here and DAMN are these some good tamales


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  10. #31130
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Dude....nobody wants to play cricket. But it's a metaphor and it rhymes which is more than I can say for yours....
    Sorry, I didn't know there were rules to metephors such as "they have to rhyme to be funny"

    However placing the term 'dirt' rather than 'mud' does damage the entire joke...

    I guess now, maybe I should give myself a good choke?? (Still trying to see how rhyming equals comedy )


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.