1. #29731
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Poor ape...
    Speaking of the not smart...


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  2. #29732
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Speaking of the not smart...
    I didn't destroy your thread... but fair enough.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  3. #29733
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,681
    Blog Entries
    5
    How ya doing, Den Den?


  4. #29734
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I didn't destroy your thread... but fair enough.
    I was kidding with you.

    But, yeah- you're not one of the people who ruined it.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  5. #29735
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,681
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I was kidding with you.

    But, yeah- you're not one of the people who ruined it.
    Not shitting on your thread or anything but it's been like that for a while now.


  6. #29736
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I was kidding with you.

    But, yeah- you're not one of the people who ruined it.
    I know. Even if you weren't you didn't say anything that would offend me.

    I liked reading the raw peel thread, but you aren't wrong in it's quality having diminished substantially.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  7. #29737
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,746
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Not shitting on your thread or anything but it's been like that for a while now.
    Giddy did it.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  8. #29738
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Not shitting on your thread or anything but it's been like that for a while now.
    I guess the transition was so gradual that it didn't really hit me until now. I mean, I've been cognizant of the downturn for awhile, but after popping in about an hour into the show tonight I was just like, "Fuck. These people aren't even talking to each other so much as they're just talking at each other. The Twitter influence claims yet another victim."

    What happened to their chat thingy, anyways?


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  9. #29739
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I guess the transition was so gradual that it didn't really hit me until now. I mean, I've been cognizant of the downturn for awhile, but after popping in about an hour into the show tonight I was just like, "Fuck. These people aren't even talking to each other so much as they're just talking at each other. The Twitter influence claims yet another victim."

    What happened to their chat thingy, anyways?
    They're in there as well.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  10. #29740
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    They're in there as well.
    Jesus. Can't they keep their inanity confined to one spot?


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.