1. #27711
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,493
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Provided the women-folk all know their roles and make with providing me the food and merriment that my masculinity necessitates, everything stays peachy. Joyous even.
    I can't imagine how hard you are laughing while typing these things!
    #BeJelly


  2. #27712
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,775
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    *Iron Ape looks over his shoulder to make sure the missus isn't there*
    He ran her a nice relaxing bath before logging on to ensure she wouldn't catch him.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  3. #27713
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    *Iron Ape looks over his shoulder to make sure the missus isn't there*
    I've got her and her broken spirit stashed away in my specially-built maid-quarters i.e. a couple of appliance boxes that I taped together and painted pink.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  4. #27714
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,493
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I've got her and her broken spirit stashed away in my specially-built maid-quarters i.e. a couple of appliance boxes that I taped together and painted pink.
    keep talking like this, your wife is going to see it and give you a time out!
    #BeJelly


  5. #27715
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,775
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    keep talking like this, your wife is going to see it and give you a time out!
    She will never see this. She has no internet access where Iron Ape keeps her...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  6. #27716
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,493
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    She will never see this. She has no internet access where Iron Ape keeps her...
    well played b-mac
    #BeJelly


  7. #27717
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,775
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    well played b-mac
    OMG A COMPLIMENT...

    MUST IMMEDIATELY MAKE MY SIG...

    or not.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  8. #27718
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405

    Read this was a good documentary. Will watch this tomorrow.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  9. #27719
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    keep talking like this, your wife is going to see it and give you a time out!
    I'm not married. As soon as I bring a ring into the equation, my girlfriend will no longer have any incentive to try. Fuck a that.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  10. #27720
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,493
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I'm not married. As soon as I bring a ring into the equation, my girlfriend will no longer have any incentive to try. Fuck a that.
    How long have you been dating?
    #BeJelly


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.