Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    LucasArts as well.

Fingers crossed we get a Star Wars cameo in the next Kingdom Heart and a proper KOTOR 3.
    Why did this thought not cross my mind?! I would for sure be more geeked for the next Kingdom Heart if that was announced.

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Well, well, let's see if Swagger really asked for his release.
    He has a back-up so I could see him wanting to leave wrestling. WWE may have beaten his love for pro-wrestling out of him.
    I hope we'll hear if this is true in the next coming days.
    Thought the same thing when I saw it on the @CrankyVince account. I think Swagger has enough routes to take that he doesn't "need" pro wrestling, but I really do hope the guy sticks around. He has a LOT more talent than what WWE has allowed him to show and I think it's just because of the lisp hindering his mic work. Sometimes, ring work will out shine the persons ability on the mic if given the platform to show off what they can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    This place is awfully quiet.

I sure hope things are OK for Iron Ape. I saw him in here briefly after the storm but not since. Anyway, keep an eye out for him. And I know it's not just Ape affected by the hurricane, if there's anyone else that has been affected by this event, let us know in what way and how you are. I want to know if you're alright!
    I actually was having a conversation with my wife about Ape and his situation up in the North East. I will say that everyone in that section of the States has a lot of prayers going out toward them, but I have said a few for Ape himself. I hope everyone else who took the brunt of that major storm system is surviving and doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    We will rebuild CBoT!!!
    now I have the worst song ever in my head. we (re)built this city
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    illuminati <3 shaz is the greatest tag ever.
    #BeJelly

Nothing like an attempted break in to get your blood flowing.

Go to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    Nothing like an attempted break in to get your blood flowing.
    No shit? How'd you and your buddies (Smith & Wesson) handle the situation? I know where to bury the body(ies)

DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    No shit? How'd you and your buddies (Smith & Wesson) handle the situation? I know where to bury the body(ies)
    He ran off before I could get to my gun but I did have the gun in my hand before I had the flashlight. Luckily I had my doors locked. Usually I lock 'em just before I go to sleep but tonight I locked up right after I let the dogs out for the last time.

Go to hell.

Understood. My gun is quicker to get to that the flashlight; both the 9 and 45 stay in the side drawer next to my bed. Flashlight is on top of the dresser so I have to stand up to grab it, where as I can have both guns in my hands without getting out of bed. Did the dogs not bark to alert the presence?

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    The funny thing for me is, holy shit I have to believe that this isn't so much gun size pander as it is a statement of fact. I live in a part of the world where it's still very much the exception, rather than the rule, where you have a gun in your house. Let alone so handy to wield.

And I just wanted to take a second and acknowledge how fucking appreciative I am of that fact.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to pretend that I'm unfamiliar with the darker side of Ron Garvin.

I just wished you all lived somewhere as relatively tranquil as I do.

The funny thing for me is, holy shit I have to believe that this isn't so much gun size pander as it is a statement of fact. I live in a part of the world where it's still very much the exception, rather than the rule, where you have a gun in your house. Let alone so handy to wield.

And I just wanted to take a second and acknowledge how fucking appreciative I am of that fact.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to pretend that I'm unfamiliar with the darker side of Ron Garvin.

I just wished you all lived somewhere as relatively tranquil as I do.

I can see what you mean there Rob, but the guns come in handy for many different reasons. Crime is not a major problem in my area of Texas. You'd be more likely to have someone mess with your car than actually try to get into your house. The fact remains that I am sitting at work at 3:50am and my wife needs something there to provide instant protection for both her and the kids. That's why I keep the guns within reach and I have the dog in the backyard. But the weapons are just for protective purposes; they are of great use when you are finishing off a buck that you put down, but is still too lively to take a knife to the throat. Better to put on in the head than take the rack to the rib cage. We also have a lot of rattlers, foxes, and coyotes moving closer into the city due to the lack of water in the county. If/when one of these animals (the 4 legged ones commonly carry rabies) gets too close to the house hold or my animals, they have to be taken down and I would rather do so without taking the bite to the arm, leg, or any other part of the body.

Sure, the guns help to prevent some unwanted guest coming into the house, but I was just pointing out that we use them for many more things around here.

Also, isn't owning a gun outside of law enforcement and farmers illegal in Australia?

DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I can see what you mean there Rob, but the guns come in handy for many different reasons. Crime is not a major problem in my area of Texas. You'd be more likely to have someone mess with your car than actually try to get into your house. The fact remains that I am sitting at work at 3:50am and my wife needs something there to provide instant protection for both her and the kids. That's why I keep the guns within reach and I have the dog in the backyard. But the weapons are just for protective purposes; they are of great use when you are finishing off a buck that you put down, but is still too lively to take a knife to the throat. Better to put on in the head than take the rack to the rib cage. We also have a lot of rattlers, foxes, and coyotes moving closer into the city due to the lack of water in the county. If/when one of these animals (the 4 legged ones commonly carry rabies) gets too close to the house hold or my animals, they have to be taken down and I would rather do so without taking the bite to the arm, leg, or any other part of the body.

Sure, the guns help to prevent some unwanted guest coming into the house, but I was just pointing out that we use them for many more things around here.

Also, isn't owning a gun outside of law enforcement and farmers illegal in Australia?