Another day, another dollar. EOM work will consume most of my day so I'm ready for a "high stress" day with plenty of

I figured since I'm 29, I had better take it old school since according the masses on here, I am indeed "old" by comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    Hey guys. I just finished my video for the Mr. Mount competition. In the video, I'm dressed up as Scarecrow and as a part of new community service initiative, I have the chance the interview one last student and try to cure them of their fears and if I make a positive impression, I get to be set free. Little do I know of what horrors await me...

By the way, this is only the first take and most of the dialogue as improvised. We're gonna be making more takes and pick the perfect one before I submit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Seeing many quotes on Twitter about the man. Very well respected; Austin made the comparison to him being Ricky Steamboat-like in his ability to just wrestle on the fly with spots being called in the ring. The first thing I remember about the Undertaker was him wrestling Brad Armstrong and losing on WCW Saturday night. Thoughts are with his family.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Hey guys. I just finished my video for the Mr. Mount competition. In the video, I'm dressed up as Scarecrow and as a part of new community service initiative, I have the chance the interview one last student and try to cure them of their fears and if I make a positive impression, I get to be set free. Little do I know of what horrors await me...

By the way, this is only the first take and most of the dialogue as improvised. We're gonna be making more takes and pick the perfect one before I submit it.

Pretty funny Jelly. Man, Deadpool has really let himself go - he should get himself a girdle! lol jk

You should mute the tv before you sit down in front of it. It's a slight distraction, not too much but a bit.

And now, time for something creepy.

I present to you, Lanny Poffo's 'Party trick':

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Well, I couldn't shrink the sig Rob, so I changed it to this one. I'll find a new one soon enough, but didn't want my sig taking up the whole thread

DRG hates everyone

Rob when i can remove the quote from my sig?

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Well, I couldn't shrink the sig Rob, so I changed it to this one. I'll find a new one soon enough, but didn't want my sig taking up the whole thread
    Where'd you get the Bam Bam sig? Link? I can try resizing it for you after I get back from taking my daughter to school

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Rob when i can remove the quote from my sig?
    Whenever you want Maggs