1. #21851
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I don't have anywhere near that many posts
    You will one day....




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  2. #21852
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    You will one day....
    As long as you stay in CBOT you will. Everyone here is a postwhore


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  3. #21853
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,481
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    You will one day....
    haha probably in 5 ish more months

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    always take rumors at face value right?!
    #BeJelly


  4. #21854
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    haha probably in 5 ish more months


    always take rumors at face value right?!
    More like... Always take what I say as a load of bullshit with a hint of truth.

    Ask Robstar or akbar to confirm.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  5. #21855
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    As long as you stay in CBOT you will. Everyone here is a postwhore
    Well if you join an e-fed it will be way much faster




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  6. #21856
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,363
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    There are Seven Seals? Did all of them date Heidi Klum?
    Ok that made me laugh. Good call Amerinaine



  7. #21857
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,363
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    More like... Always take what I say as a load of bullshit with a hint of truth.

    Ask Robstar or akbar to confirm.
    Myth: Confirmed.



  8. #21858
    The Trinity Amerinaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Joplin Strong
    Posts
    3,266
    Blog Entries
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Ok that made me laugh. Good call Amerinaine
    I've been saying this a lot lately. "That's what I do."
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!





  9. #21859
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Well if you join an e-fed it will be way much faster
    The day I join an E-Fed is that day that Seventh Seal that Irk was talking about gets cracked...

    I don't get them. I'm not knocking anyone who does them, it's just not anything I'm into.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  10. #21860
    The Trinity Amerinaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Joplin Strong
    Posts
    3,266
    Blog Entries
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    The day I join an E-Fed is that day that Seventh Seal that Irk was talking about gets cracked...

    I don't get them. I'm not knocking anyone who does them, it's just not anything I'm into.
    I really don't think you want to share Heidi Klum after she got used by Seven Seals. They is bitch ass crazy.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!





Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.