Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Not so much that, but shows Apple has their game down tight. People don't question an Apple product. Tell them it's new and they'll ooo and ahh and shell out the $700 without hesitation.

What worries me is that if you shove a Samsung phone in their face, (with a SAMSUNG logo on the front of it) they'll call it an iPhone.
    Which basicly mean that some people are really that stupid to believe that Apple doesn't lie to them and that people believe everything Apple says to them.

I'm still rocking this badass mother fucker.

You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    The one gripe I have with Android phone's (and this is fault of the Carriers, not Google) is software updates are slow as hell. The Nexus is a pure Google phone. Meaning no bloatware and all updates are direct from Google. This also mean that you'll always have the latest OS that the phone is capable of operating on.

When are you due for a new phone? Does your plan include discounts for a phone renewal? If you're not due for awhile, I recommend holding off until then.
    I'm still rocking the Galaxy S, and I still like it

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    From this day on, I'm gonna be a changed guy. No more fights or any silly things like that, instead I'll just use that rage for boxing. Express my rage in Boxing.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I'm still rocking the Galaxy S, and I still like it
    I tossed my Droid Charge aside when it became obvious that it was never getting ICS.

It was a good phone, but 4.0 or bust.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    From this day on, I'm gonna be a changed guy. No more fights or any silly things like that, instead I'll just use that rage for boxing. Express my rage in Boxing.

Shaz... You know boxing is fake right? It's all fixed just like wrestling. That's why people don't watch boxing the way they used to. UFC is the only real sport that men should compete in... The only good boxing involves topless chicks and jello.

there's so fuel for you boxing rage.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Shaz... You know boxing is fake right? It's all fixed just like wrestling. That's why people don't watch boxing the way they used to. UFC is the only real sport that men should compete in... The only good boxing involves topless chicks and jello.

there's so fuel for you boxing rage.
    How in the world is boxing fake?!

Besides, I ain't going pro. This is just a hobby, a hobby that I enjoy. Obviously mine and other peoples licensed fights aren't fake.

How in the world is boxing fake?!

Besides, I ain't going pro. This is just a hobby, a hobby that I enjoy. Obviously mine and other peoples licensed fights aren't fake.
    Maybe not in Europe, but here in the states, Don King has that shit on lock. It's all fake... BTW - Have you ever seen The Great White Hype?

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Maybe not in Europe, but here in the states, Don King has that shit on lock. It's all fake... BTW - Have you ever seen The Great White Hype?
    No I haven't mate.

Whoever added that other tag, thank you. Just another tag that has my name on it!

No I haven't mate.

Whoever added that other tag, thank you. Just another tag that has my name on it!
    You should. Good insight into how I personally view boxing. I give credits for the athletes who participate, but the promoters and managers are the shits in my opinion.

DRG hates everyone