Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    I'm agnostic and I just life my live, but there are some people that simply won't accept anything that isn't what they believe, just ignored them, at the end of the day what matters is be kind with the people around you and try to be happy everyday
    Exactly if the judge you ignore them.You the most important thing that a human has is the free will.Making your own decisions and believe anything you want without judging others

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    There are too many of the bolded in this country. Still, I am agnostic and when people here in Joplin find out, I've been told I'd go to hell. I just tell them that God nor Jesus gave them the right to judge me. Let them determine that. Live your life. It usually shuts those types of people up.
    Haha. That sounds like what my mom went through at work with some extreme Christian who was being hypocritical about how it's wrong to judge people, it's not the Christian way. And then my mom told her that she doesn't believe in any god, but she's fine if someone else does. So her Christian co-worker goes crazy (as my mom expected, just to prove her point that the Christian woman is a hypocrite) and says she should believe in God and you should have someone to look up to and go to for help, blah blah, basically telling my mom that she is wrong for not believing in God (her God, btw). My mom told her that what she just did was judge her because she is atheist. That shut her up. According to my mom, her mouth was open in disbelief because my mom was right.

My mom told the story better. I suck at re-telling stories.
    RIP Eddie Guerrero. One of the greatest wrestlers of all time!

Raise your hand if you're on drugs!

Well well, so night of champions will be a "rehearsal of mitb 2011" only the "home field" advantage will be on Cena's side this year...

#ThatStinks

Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    Well well, so night of champions will be a "rehearsal of mitb 2011" only the "home field" advantage will be on Cena's side this year...

#ThatStinks
    Except Cena will still be boo'ed in his hometown.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Another day in Belgium... a 4yo child dies of malnutrition. Known by her parents.

For those of you who want to read it: http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/957/Binnenland/article/detail/1488763/2012/08/21/Meisje-4-van-honger-en-dorst-gestorven-in-Schaarbeek.dhtml

you can translate it on google

Calling it now at WM 29:

CM Punk vs The Rock WWE Championship
    Triple H vs Brock Lesnar Summerslam Rematch
    John Cena vs The Undertaker

Don't really have a problem with any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Calling it now at WM 29:

CM Punk vs The Rock WWE Championship
    Triple H vs Brock Lesnar Summerslam Rematch
    John Cena vs The Undertaker

Don't really have a problem with any of them.
    Would be ok.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    I'm pretty conscious of the good side of religion, however, it does not balance the bad things done in their name. And that is not tolerable. Or are yo happy with the shariah, for example?
    Nah it's been abused by the corrupted people in power down the Arab countries, it's been misinterpreted so the real Sharia will be hard to establish and only then would I be for it.
    Ironically, I feel Western Muslims are far more loyal to the faith than the Arab Muslims, and I have the leaders over there to blame. But that's just my unpopular opinion.

Black Ninja!
    Cena and Punk are totally ripping off a storyline SG and I did last year.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Cena and Punk are totally ripping off a storyline SG and I did last year.
    Yeah i'm sure they do

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....