Page 4652 of 4946 FirstFirst ... 3652 4152 4552 4602 464246504651465246534654 4662 4702 4752 ... LastLast
Results 46,511 to 46,520 of 49459
  1. #46511
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    New Triple H Dvd showed up in Netflix out of the blue.
    It's really good, about 2 1/2 hours long. fun watch.


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  2. #46512
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,849
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    lay offt bro!!
    Needs more question and exclamation marks.

  3. #46513
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    New Triple H Dvd showed up in Netflix out of the blue.
    It's really good, about 2 1/2 hours long. fun watch.
    We never get wrestling vids on UK Netflix.

  4. #46514
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,686
    Blog Entries
    5


  5. #46515
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    We never get wrestling vids on UK Netflix.
    We don't even get The West Wing, really wanted to watch that show.

  6. #46516
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,947
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post


    WRONG!!! It's my wrestling site.

    I expect good grammar from people. It's not too much to ask, really. You say "it's just a wrestling site" as if for some reason our expectations should be less for this place as it is for others. That's a slippery slope you are on there. Today it's "just wrestling sites", tomorrow it's on Facebook and pretty soon, everyone is using stupid text speak in every communication going. No. I don't accept it because I deserve better in my life. You are choosing to dumb yourself down. Why you would I cannot comprehend. You also manage to throw out the stock-standard "I don't care" retort of the perennially adolescent at an alarming rate, which just makes me feel sorry for you for refusing to pursue better for yourself. Maybe you don't think you deserve it but it does say one thing loud and clear, that you don't think anyone else deserves it, which is a blatant sign of your lack of respect for others according to the effort you choose to make. At the very least, for those who frequent "just a wrestling site". Good going.
    While I agree with you, I would have sum it up a different way: this a place to share our thoghts on wrestling. To do that, we perform an act of communication, and the means to do it is language. If you don't respect language rules, I won't be able to communicate, therefore, don't expect me to answer to your opinions, whether I agree or not. Especially when there's people like me (and others) that don't have English as native language. (Which is no excuse, as I apply the same politics in my native language).

    We have to give him a point, though. He tried to make paragraphs, even they have no space between them. We've all read posts here that are a 15-20 lines block without proper punctuation and paragraphing, which is even worse. It doesn't excuse him, but at least is some sort of effort (although I recommend one line of space between paragraphs to facilitate reading).


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

  7. #46517
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    We don't even get The West Wing, really wanted to watch that show.
    it



  8. #46518
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  9. #46519
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    it
    If Netflix are taking my hard earned student loan, they better have The West Wing. In fact they need more better tv shows in general.

  10. #46520
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,493
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    If Netflix are taking my hard earned student loan, they better have The West Wing. In fact they need more better tv shows in general.
    The American version of Netflix has plenty of awesome TV shows...
    #BeJelly


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.