Thread: #FreeBodom

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Do you also get the feeling that Punk isn't really feeling this? He's just so ho-hum about it, like he's just blandly reciting the script.
    He could have delivered that speech via carrier pigeon. No investment whatsoever.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Punk's mind is on his vacation and all the virgin-coladas he's going to down. And all the virgins too.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    He could have delivered that speech via carrier pigeon. No investment whatsoever.
    maybe if he doesn't feel the boot of the Man on his neck he just can't find the energy

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Do you also get the feeling that Punk isn't really feeling this? He's just so ho-hum about it, like he's just blandly reciting the script.
    It's been widely reported (albeit by dirt-sheets, but what else have we got to go on?) that he's not happy with the storyline, so should we be surprised by this?
    Plus it's been reported that Taker isn't 'into it' as he usually is either. So if both aren't giving it their all, what else should we expect but a lackluster buildup?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    I'll be honest, I used to brush up on all the news reports every day before coming in here but lately I have looked at them and thought, why bother? I'll skim for a couple that catch my eye but I'm frankly sick of re-reading reports about how Velvet Sky feels about the current state of the Knockouts division and her best memories of The Beautiful People or how PTP are on Opie and Anthony (whatever that is) or whatever the fuck it is Matt Hardy and Reby Sky are doing. It's like they get $100 every time they write Matt Hardy's name.

Blog Entries
    I'll be honest, I used to brush up on all the news reports every day before coming in here but lately I have looked at them and thought, why bother? I'll skim for a couple that catch my eye but I'm frankly sick of re-reading reports about how Velvet Sky feels about the current state of the Knockouts division and her best memories of The Beautiful People or how PTP are on Opie and Anthony (whatever that is) or whatever the fuck it is Matt Hardy and Reby Sky are doing. It's like they get $100 every time they write Matt Hardy's name.
    The amount of times Clark posts a new report dubbed an 'update' on a building story, only for the 'update' to be nothing more than a c+p of the original story, with no new details whatsoever is ridiculous. I swear I've seen him post about 3 so called 'updates' on a story only for the damn thing to include nothing more than what the original story included.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

MTV is trollin Chris Brown.

Blog Entries
    I'm laughing maniacally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Bryan Danielson
    If it doesn't work on a bear, you don't do it in the ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Beutiful Chaos View Post
    I'm laughing maniacally.
    Bored with Robstor already?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by I love you Robstor View Post
    MTV is trollin Chris Brown.

This can only be described as WIN!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!