1. #35511
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    DRG, I know you enjoy my "annoyingness" hhahaha

    What gave it away?


    I'm glad you found the hidden message in the Emma Stone comment. I was fully expecting to jump on line and have a gigantic paragraph on just how much better Stone is than Lohan and I can imagine that you started thinking of what you were going to say and then just happened to remember to check for invisi ink... Laughing when you wrote out the secret code


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  2. #35512
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,686
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Oh I don't know... Maybe the fact that I have openly said since joining this site that the only time I get on here is when I am at work to kill time...



    Perhaps those 23,000 times should have given it away, but then again...



    I am talking to K2 after all

    And of course, since you say it so many times, that means that everybody had to be in earshot, right?


  3. #35513
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    You're both wrong. I love nothing.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  4. #35514
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,493
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    What gave it away?


    I'm glad you found the hidden message in the Emma Stone comment. I was fully expecting to jump on line and have a gigantic paragraph on just how much better Stone is than Lohan and I can imagine that you started thinking of what you were going to say and then just happened to remember to check for invisi ink... Laughing when you wrote out the secret code
    No one can hate Emma Stone's acting... She's a really good actress.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You're both wrong. I love nothing.
    You love not wearing pants.
    #BeJelly


  5. #35515
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You're both wrong. I love nothing.





    I know you love




    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  6. #35516
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    And of course, since you say it so many times, that means that everybody had to be in earshot, right?


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  7. #35517
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    No one can hate Emma Stone's acting... She's a really good actress.


    You love not wearing pants.
    Shut up Dennis.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  8. #35518
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Don't get jealous, I love you too.


    Giddy is just on another level.
    Why am I getting the feeling there's an unnatural amount of man-boy love going on here for Giddy?



  9. #35519
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Shut up Dennis.






    Bodom for the win.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  10. #35520
    Sweet!


    I found a gif of Robstar teaching Bodom to do DDP Yoga!!!




    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.