Thread: #FreeBodom

  1. #32881
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    That's one of my favorite parts, too, cause you know he was just so fucking smug and content with himself as he was typing it.
    You would think that he would make sure before being so confident about it...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  2. #32882
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,447
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I'll have fun all night!
    Does that mean I get another classic rob sig? hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Yeah, Robstar was having fun.
    Yea, I got that now haha. I didn't expect to see you banned so I was a little shocked.
    #BeJelly


  3. #32883
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Does that mean I get another classic rob sig? hahaha

    Yea, I got that now haha. I didn't expect to see you banned so I was a little shocked.
    I've had mine for a while now. You've had about three in the same time.

    What you don't expect to one day see banned under my name?


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  4. #32884
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,447
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I've had mine for a while now. You've had about three in the same time.

    What you don't expect to one day see banned under my name?
    that's true, I had a bunch of sigs very quick... but robstar deleted my last one... and I created my current kind of crappy one haha. I don't really expect you to get banned. You never really do anything worth banning you for haha. Plus you are a cool headed guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    That's one of my favorite parts, too, cause you know he was just so fucking smug and content with himself as he was typing it.
    I have to give credit where credit is due... you kept pretty cool threw that scenario. Just in curiosity did you ever just think about not even bothering with his sillyness haha.
    #BeJelly


  5. #32885
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    that's true, I had a bunch of sigs very quick... but robstar deleted my last one... and I created my current kind of crappy one haha. I don't really expect you to get banned. You never really do anything worth banning you for haha. Plus you are a cool headed guy.

    I have to give credit where credit is due... you kept pretty cool threw that scenario. Just in curiosity did you ever just think about not even bothering with his sillyness haha.
    Where is the fun in that?

    I'm not cool headed all the time. But it's would be silly to get angry when you see a reason like the one Rob wrote.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  6. #32886
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I have to give credit where credit is due... you kept pretty cool threw that scenario. Just in curiosity did you ever just think about not even bothering with his sillyness haha.
    I kind of felt that I at least owed him the courtesy of sending him at least one message to explain why he wouldn't be being allowed back. I try to do that with anyone who sends me a message regarding this kind of thing.

    Everything after the first message or two was just me getting sucked into his crazy.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  7. #32887
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,447
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Where is the fun in that?

    I'm not cool headed all the time. But it's would be silly to get angry when you see a reason like the one Rob wrote.
    haha What was his reason?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I kind of felt that I at least owed him the courtesy of sending him at least one message to explain why he wouldn't be being allowed back. I try to do that with anyone who sends me a message regarding this kind of thing.

    Everything after the first message or two was just me getting sucked into his crazy.
    I guess that's true... His second and third message was ridiculous! haha I got sucked into reading the drama that he was going to write next... so I don't blame you for getting sucked into his sillyness... I'm just glad the mods around here are not dumb enough to fall for that fake lawsuit crap.
    #BeJelly


  8. #32888
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    haha What was his reason?

    I guess that's true... His second and third message was ridiculous! haha I got sucked into reading the drama that he was going to write next... so I don't blame you for getting sucked into his sillyness... I'm just glad the mods around here are not dumb enough to fall for that fake lawsuit crap.
    that's what makes his brand of crazy so dangerous, it is fucking seductive!


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  9. #32889
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    that's what makes his brand of crazy so dangerous, it is fucking seductive!
    It's a shame that his E-fed Characters weren't so enticing.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  10. #32890
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    It's a shame that his E-fed Characters weren't so enticing.
    indeed it is, he could have gone to great imaginary heights!


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.