Thread: #FreeBodom

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FancyShmancyPants17 View Post
    What have you had to deal with already?
    Let me see.

Homework, studying and anything class related has been the bee's knees so far. It's SOCIAL events and my roommate in particular that's been a problem. Also, ever since the Cha Cha incident, I'm popular for the first time in school and none of the people I know are jerks. That's on the positive side.

On the not so good side, this morning, at nearly 3 AM in the morning, my roommate comes along with a girl from a Tiki Dance party that the campus was throwing. Now, just to let you know, both my roommate and I lived in Summit Living. The rooms are completely different from the normal ones, which houses three people as opposed to our two. However, all Summit living tenants must follow stricter rules. Such as getting caught with drugs or alcohol will lose you your housing and anything illegal that goes in our rooms is the responsibility of all of the tenants of said room. Another rules is against cohabitation and having a person of the opposite gender in the room after midnight on weekdays and after 2 AM on weekends. Since it was past two, we were both at risk of getting kicked out. My roommate told me that she was only going to be staying for about 10 minutes. Since I'm not a Rule Nazi, I was like, "Alright, man. That's cool." It was hard for me to go back to sleep so I stayed up for a little while in my bed. 20 minutes past and she still hadn't left but they were just talking and watching TV. Then, in the corner of my eye, I notice that my roommate starts talking his clothes off until he's in nothing but fucking boxers! RED FLAG! RED FLAG! But I didn't do anything. Apparently, they thought I was still sleeping because I hear them on his bed doing...things of a very provocative nature. I glance over and notice that he's completely butt naked and mounting her. I didn't see the girl at all but I knew what was going on then. I bolted out of there like mad which startled both of them and she had to leave because she didn't want to get caught. Surprisingly, my roommate wasn't pissed off at me and was sorry that he but our housing and my education at risk because since I knew what was going on, if the RA came I our room, we'd both get booted out.

So yeah, pretty crazy week.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    We try not to use the R word around here.

Which ep is that? I can't really watch early Simpsons eps anymore, I overdid it on them years ago
    Season 1 sucks

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries

Which ep is that? I can't really watch early Simpsons eps anymore, I overdid it on them years ago
    You mean...Robstar?

*lightning flashes across the sky*

I'm losing my touch with e-sarcasm...lol

I don't know, I haven't watched it yet! Oh, 'There's No Disgrace Like Home'. I don't know what it's about though, if that's what you're asking.
    RIP Eddie Guerrero. One of the greatest wrestlers of all time!

Raise your hand if you're on drugs!

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    You mean...Robstar?

No Robstor

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Season 1 sucks
    It does? What's the best season then?
    RIP Eddie Guerrero. One of the greatest wrestlers of all time!

Raise your hand if you're on drugs!

Blog Entries
    You mean...Robstar?

*ducks for cover* Is Bodom here?

Blog Entries
    Let me see.

Homework, studying and anything class related has been the bee's knees so far. It's SOCIAL events and my roommate in particular that's been a problem. Also, ever since the Cha Cha incident, I'm popular for the first time in school and none of the people I know are jerks. That's on the positive side.

On the not so good side, this morning, at nearly 3 AM in the morning, my roommate comes along with a girl from a Tiki Dance party that the campus was throwing. Now, just to let you know, both my roommate and I lived in Summit Living. The rooms are completely different from the normal ones, which houses three people as opposed to our two. However, all Summit living tenants must follow stricter rules. Such as getting caught with drugs or alcohol will lose you your housing and anything illegal that goes in our rooms is the responsibility of all of the tenants of said room. Another rules is against cohabitation and having a person of the opposite gender in the room after midnight on weekdays and after 2 AM on weekends. Since it was past two, we were both at risk of getting kicked out. My roommate told me that she was only going to be staying for about 10 minutes. Since I'm not a Rule Nazi, I was like, "Alright, man. That's cool." It was hard for me to go back to sleep so I stayed up for a little while in my bed. 20 minutes past and she still hadn't left but they were just talking and watching TV. Then, in the corner of my eye, I notice that my roommate starts talking his clothes off until he's in nothing but fucking boxers! RED FLAG! RED FLAG! But I didn't do anything. Apparently, they thought I was still sleeping because I hear them on his bed doing...things of a very provocative nature. I glance over and notice that he's completely butt naked and mounting her. I didn't see the girl at all but I knew what was going on then. I bolted out of there like mad which startled both of them and she had to leave because she didn't want to get caught. Surprisingly, my roommate wasn't pissed off at me and was sorry that he but our housing and my education at risk because since I knew what was going on, if the RA came I our room, we'd both get booted out.

So yeah, pretty crazy week.
    LOL. I haven't laughed like this in days.

Quote Originally Posted by FancyShmancyPants17 View Post
    It does? What's the best season then?
    16 especially the tree house of horror ep maybe 18

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Oh, where is Akbar? He hasn't been online.