Blog Entries
    Robstar probably raged when the rock dissed on vickie.
    #BeJelly

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Then how do you distinguish League and Union? What's the word that goes before Union? Oh don't worry, they're the same game! Not.
    They aren't the same, but they are similar enough that swapping between them isn't a difficult task for one of either games stars.

If I wanted to differentiate between the two, I would have said League or Union. While Mundine played Rugby League, when I say he should have kept to rugby I mean by staying with league or by switching to union.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Robstar probably raged when the rock dissed on vickie.
    It was some funny shit, that's for sure. I'm glad she didn't have a mic to interrupt.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    It was some funny shit, that's for sure. I'm glad she didn't have a mic to interrupt.
    I got a good chuckle out of it. hahahah I hope people sing it to her for a while. it would be classic.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Why would she interrupt? That's not in the script. She even played the part exactly as they would have told her to - you think that she's such an idiot that she thought at first Rock was ginna say something nice to her? It's called acting and you're buying it. As it were, Vickie deserves all the credit in the world for being such a good sport and accepting such working conditions. That'd be like you or me going to work or school and the head honcho saying "Listen we're going to treat you like shit today and make you look a fool in front of all the customers/students, but don't worry, we don't really mean it and you'll get paid for it. Plus people love that shit *coughbullyingcough* and will come in droves to watch *coughBeAStarcough*. And they'll be all over the internet how it's cool to diss people - as long as it's someone who you think deserves it because, after all, we should judge people, everyday and in everyway." Haha what a great segment!

Blog Entries
    Why would she interrupt? That's not in the script. She even played the part exactly as they would have told her to - you think that she's such an idiot that she thought at first Rock was ginna say something nice to her? It's called acting and you're buying it. As it were, Vickie deserves all the credit in the world for being such a good sport and accepting such working conditions. That'd be like you or me going to work or school and the head honcho saying "Listen we're going to treat you like shit today and make you look a fool in front of all the customers/students, but don't worry, we don't really mean it and you'll get paid for it. Plus people love that shit *coughbullyingcough* and will come in droves to watch *coughBeAStarcough*. And they'll be all over the internet how it's cool to diss people - as long as it's someone who you think deserves it because, after all, we should judge people, everyday and in everyway." Haha what a great segment!
    I got a chuckle out of it because I know it's a joke. If this were real I would be offended by it obviously, I am glad that vickie is such a good sport though. I do agree it is funny that they want to push the be a star program but have the major faces mock a woman about her weight and looks. John Cena says pretty terrible things to her. I mean even aj lee takes jabs at vickie.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Relax. I know she wasn't supposed to because that's what they told her to do. She's got thick enough skin to deal with it so I don't feel as guilty if it were someone else who wouldn't have taken that as well.

Blog Entries
    Relax. I know she wasn't supposed to because that's what they told her to do. She's got thick enough skin to deal with it so I don't feel as guilty if it were someone else who wouldn't have taken that as well.
    I suppose she's used to it by now. And WWE will use anyone to give The Rock a rub.

Wait.......what? Vickie, you said I was the only one!!!

Blog Entries
    B Macs women

Blog Entries
    B Mac