1. #31081
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Second burger, Poot. Second burger.
    That he just aint washed in days.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  2. #31082
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,306
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I'm honestly suprised you didn't call me out on how hard I've been staring at the sigpic lol. I set you up and you didn't even go for it!
    It's a very alluring picture. I've studied it pretty closely myself. You did ask for something that was "strangely arousing" didn't you?



  3. #31083
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It's a very alluring picture. I've studied it pretty closely myself. You did ask for something that was "strangely arousing" didn't you?
    It's the blank look on his face that gets me. It's..soo.....freakin'...hot *violently quivers, baaa's like a goat, foot scrapes*

    Sometimes I really do creep myself out. It's amazing really. I'm going to go vomit now if you'll excuse me

  4. #31084
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,306
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    It's the blank look on his face that gets me. It's..soo.....freakin'...hot *violently quivers, baaa's like a goat, foot scrapes*

    Sometimes I really do creep myself out. It's amazing really. I'm going to go vomit now if you'll excuse me
    Be thankful. It took me ages to upload that picture of myself.



  5. #31085
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,306
    Blog Entries
    6
    It's funny to feel really good and not completely hungover/wasted on new years day!



  6. #31086
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Be thankful. It took me ages to upload that picture of myself.
    Lies. That dude doesn't have the foomanchooey sideburns of hate and doom!

  7. #31087
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It's funny to feel really good and not completely hungover/wasted on new years day!
    I quit drinking about 6 or so months ago when I found out that I was going to be a daddy. I grew up with an alcoholic dad so I don't want my kid to have that. I miss it though lol

  8. #31088
    My 8 year old cousin: "Eggs are basically aborted chickens."

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

  9. #31089
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,681
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    My 8 year old cousin: "Eggs are basically aborted chickens."
    Who told him/her that?


  10. #31090
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    My 8 year old cousin: "Eggs are basically aborted chickens."
    More like a chicken's period.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.