1. #26641
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,260
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    that sounds like the best thing.
    Some people you can tell are just general bosses and conduct themselves in a bossman manner but this guy is just a born dickhead.

  2. #26642
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Some people you can tell are just general bosses and conduct themselves in a bossman manner but this guy is just a born dickhead.
    I've pretty much hated every boss I have ever had. the only reason I don't hate my current boss is that I have never met him, and we only converse via email or IM


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  3. #26643
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,260
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I've pretty much hated every boss I have ever had. the only reason I don't hate my current boss is that I have never met him, and we only converse via email or IM
    Lucky Muthafucka

  4. #26644
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Lucky Muthafucka
    I really am, I can not overstate how awesome working from home is for an antisocial hate filled ball of rage like myself


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  5. #26645
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    I should do that more often before I immediately comment.

    No, but that's what you get when I immediately comment
    at least it gave me a chuckle
    seriously though, don't worry about it


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  6. #26646
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,292
    Blog Entries
    6
    (not sure if I shared this here)
    My daughter said to me the other day, "Daddy, my teacher told me that a boy can marry a boy and a girl can marry a girl! That's crazy!"(she's 5) I told her that that is indeed the case, in fact her Aunties (my sister and her mothers sister) might both get married to their girlfriends one day. She had that funny/embarrassed look on her face while she processed what I said, still coming to grips with it.

    It's great that they're teaching kids this stuff so early on so they don't form stupid prejudices about stuff like this.



  7. #26647
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    (not sure if I shared this here)
    My daughter said to me the other day, "Daddy, my teacher told me that a boy can marry a boy and a girl can marry a girl! That's crazy!"(she's 5) I told her that that is indeed the case, in fact her Aunties (my sister and her mothers sister) might both get married to their girlfriends one day. She had that funny/embarrassed look on her face while she processed what I said, still coming to grips with it.

    It's great that they're teaching kids this stuff so early on so they don't form stupid prejudices about stuff like this.
    indeed it is, that is awesome


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  8. #26648
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    (not sure if I shared this here)
    My daughter said to me the other day, "Daddy, my teacher told me that a boy can marry a boy and a girl can marry a girl! That's crazy!"(she's 5) I told her that that is indeed the case, in fact her Aunties (my sister and her mothers sister) might both get married to their girlfriends one day. She had that funny/embarrassed look on her face while she processed what I said, still coming to grips with it.

    It's great that they're teaching kids this stuff so early on so they don't form stupid prejudices about stuff like this.
    Now if only the rest of the world can follow suit.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  9. #26649
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Now if only the rest of the world can follow suit.
    yeah. here we still have to decide whether our schools are going to teach religion or science.


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  10. #26650
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Now if only the rest of the world can follow suit.
    At least than will one part of tolerance all around the world be better.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.