Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    that sounds like the best thing.
    Some people you can tell are just general bosses and conduct themselves in a bossman manner but this guy is just a born dickhead.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Some people you can tell are just general bosses and conduct themselves in a bossman manner but this guy is just a born dickhead.
    I've pretty much hated every boss I have ever had. the only reason I don't hate my current boss is that I have never met him, and we only converse via email or IM

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I've pretty much hated every boss I have ever had. the only reason I don't hate my current boss is that I have never met him, and we only converse via email or IM
    Lucky Muthafucka

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Lucky Muthafucka
    I really am, I can not overstate how awesome working from home is for an antisocial hate filled ball of rage like myself

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    I should do that more often before I immediately comment.

No, but that's what you get when I immediately comment
    at least it gave me a chuckle
    seriously though, don't worry about it

Blog Entries
    (not sure if I shared this here)
    My daughter said to me the other day, "Daddy, my teacher told me that a boy can marry a boy and a girl can marry a girl! That's crazy!"(she's 5) I told her that that is indeed the case, in fact her Aunties (my sister and her mothers sister) might both get married to their girlfriends one day. She had that funny/embarrassed look on her face while she processed what I said, still coming to grips with it.

It's great that they're teaching kids this stuff so early on so they don't form stupid prejudices about stuff like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    My daughter said to me the other day, "Daddy, my teacher told me that a boy can marry a boy and a girl can marry a girl! That's crazy!"(she's 5) I told her that that is indeed the case, in fact her Aunties (my sister and her mothers sister) might both get married to their girlfriends one day. She had that funny/embarrassed look on her face while she processed what I said, still coming to grips with it.

It's great that they're teaching kids this stuff so early on so they don't form stupid prejudices about stuff like this.
    indeed it is, that is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post

Now if only the rest of the world can follow suit.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    yeah. here we still have to decide whether our schools are going to teach religion or science.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    At least than will one part of tolerance all around the world be better.