1. #26101
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,681
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    What the hell?
    I don't know either, Shaz. I really don't.


  2. #26102
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,672
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I don't know either, Shaz. I really don't.
    I'm really confused.


  3. #26103
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,681
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    I'm really confused.
    I think he was trying to say that...nope. Not even gonna strain my brain on that one.


  4. #26104
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,672
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I think he was trying to say that...nope. Not even gonna strain my brain on that one.
    Fair enough..


  5. #26105
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,462
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Fair enough..
    friday and that new song are both songs made to be bad to get attention... they are just trolling for money.
    #BeJelly


  6. #26106
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,681
    Blog Entries
    5
    Anyways, anyone wanna take any guesses on what song Patrice Wilson's gonna write about next?

    Taking a shower? Playing chess? Writing an essay?


  7. #26107
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,672
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    friday and that new song are both songs made to be bad to get attention... they are just trolling for money.
    Aw right, sorry about that. Being thick got the better of me.


  8. #26108
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,672
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Anyways, anyone wanna take any guesses on what song Patrice Wilson's gonna write about next?

    Taking a shower? Playing chess? Writing an essay?
    Taking a shit.


  9. #26109
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,462
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Aw right, sorry about that. Being thick got the better of me.
    it's all good. It's interesting to me that people get popular for being terrible nowadays. the most popular female singers usually are kind of terrible in general though.
    #BeJelly


  10. #26110
    All I know about Selena Gomez is she dated Bieber. That is all I need to know.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.