Blog Entries
    For starters DRG, if you think I was being facetious in that regard, nothing could be further from the truth. I was entirely sincere.

I have no illusions about what life is like where you live - hey, I watch a LOT of COPS. You want a gun? Fuck, as long as you don't shoot ME, we'll get along fine.

To answer your question - yes, I believe it is. But don't press me on that. That's the gist of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    For starters DRG, if you think I was being facetious in that regard, nothing could be further from the truth. I was entirely sincere.

I have no illusions about what life is like where you live - hey, I watch a LOT of COPS. You want a gun? Fuck, as long as you don't shoot ME, we'll get along fine.

To answer your question - yes, I believe it is. But don't press me on that. That's the gist of it.

No, I understood the tone of the comments being made. Just carrying along the conversation and providing a bit of insight as to why I choose to arm myself to the teeth with enough ammo to support the my version of Live Action Role Playing : Zombie Apocalypse. If anything, you should know by now that my whole goal is to keep the conversation going. That's the way I learn new things that I can challenge myself to find knowledge backing up the facts stated.

As to the Australian gun laws, I am only going off of what I learned in my Concealed Handgun classes. It was a topic brought up, but I cannot find any literature either supporting or denying the claims made by my instructor.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

We will rebuild CBoT!!!
    Looks like football thread won the war

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Looks like football thread won the war
    You think this "lull" has any CBoT-er worried about football? Dear, dear,...

You think this "lull" has any CBoT-er worried about football? Dear, dear,...
    I'm not the one who said that he will add more threads to CBOT just to have more posts than the football thread

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Don't poke the dragon Maggliis...

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Don't poke the dragon Maggliis...

Hahaha,you're right,i should stop now

Oh akbar....

Hahaha,you're right,i should stop now
    You should never of started!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    You should never of started!

Have started

Oh akbar....

Have started