Page 696 of 4931 FirstFirst ... 196 596 646 686694695696697698 706 746 796 1196 1696 ... LastLast
Results 6,951 to 6,960 of 49302
    When you thinking of starting it Necro? I don't want to miss out on some good picks because I'm bleedin' asleep!!

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Matt Hardy. Oh and Superstar Billy Graham.
    Fuck I forgot about Matt Hardy.

Thanks for reminding me.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

To be fair though I say we should just pick who want to, fuck what other people pick?

I hope I can survive the day until the UFC 141 main event starts.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    To be fair though I say we should just pick who want to, fuck what other people pick?
    I'm probably not going to be like Mr. Panopticon enforcing the rules with an iron fist or anything. It's just that I've seen a couple of Dead Pools in the past that ended up with a million Fidel Castros and Jade Goodys, and it ended up being kinda shit. I'm mostly preventing everybody from picking Hogan and Matt Hardy more than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    I'm probably not going to be like Mr. Panopticon enforcing the rules with an iron fist or anything. It's just that I've seen a couple of Dead Pools in the past that ended up with a million Fidel Castros and Jade Goodys, and it ended up being kinda shit. I'm mostly preventing everybody from picking Hogan and Matt Hardy more than anything.
    Well that's cool man. I got only ninja'd for nearly half of my picks, haha. They we're good picks though, and probably not to common so i'm sticking with them!! That aiiiiight?

Blog Entries
    Thomas the Tank Engine/Shining Time Station was my favorite television series of all time growing up. Whether it was watching VCR's, reading the Railway Series or watching new episodes on TV, that show put a smile on my face. But after seeing this http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...sTheTankEngine, I don't know if I'll ever be the same again. I feel like a part of me has died.

For anyone excited about Dolph's title match.

If you remember, the first show of 2011 had an advertised "main event" of Miz vs. Morrison.

Instead they opened the show with the match, and Morrison is gone from the company now.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Dammit Bodom, stop cockblocking my hopez n dreamz

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    For anyone excited about Dolph's title match.

If you remember, the first show of 2011 had an advertised "main event" of Miz vs. Morrison.

Instead they opened the show with the match, and Morrison is gone from the company now.
    So what your saying is Ziggler will be in the WM match against himself this year?

Although true Morrison was supposed to have a good 2011 and didn't. Dolph doesn't have a Melina type girl around him (or I don't think he does :S) and probably won't decide to have a break from the business at the end of 2012.