Page 603 of 4945 FirstFirst ... 103 503 553 593601602603604605 613 653 703 1103 1603 ... LastLast
Results 6,021 to 6,030 of 49446
    Blog Entries
    Somebody send me some WWE PPV torrents, preferably ones that have been seeded
    Right to Un-censor!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    That's why I'm a Marvel fan.
    I am mainly a fan of specific people over companies, I have always been a batman fan, hate Superman (Seriously, HATE) fan of The Incredible Hulk, Fan of Warlock, X-man Fan

Marvel also has some really stupid origins though, most of them being caused by accidents.

While Maxwell Dillon, an electrical engineer and lineman, was repairing a power line, a freak lightning accident caused a mutagenic change that transformed him into a living electrical capacitor. His powers were initially weak, so he spent some time stealing electrical equipment from Stark Industries to charge himself. During this time, he was approached by Magneto, who considered him a potential recruit for his Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, claiming that Dillon's power rivaled his own, but Dillon refused. The following day, Dillon was confronted by a small-time thug who he had been borrowing money from to pay for the machinery he had needed. When the thug drew a gun on him because he had not paid back the money yet, he responded by shooting a blast of lightning through the thug's chest- the first time Dillon ever killed anybody. Soon taking the name Electro, he turned to a life of a professional criminal, his first victim being J. Jonah Jameson. Electro broke into the Daily Bugle Building and stole from Jameson's safe right in front of him. Jameson accused Spider-Man of being an alternate identity of Electro, prompting Spider-Man to prove the publisher wrong. During his confrontation with Electro, Spider-Man was nearly killed when he touched the electrically charged supervillain, but was only knocked out. Spider-Man eventually used a fire hose to short-circuit Electro while wearing rubber gloves to protect himself.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    also, the first costume designer-turned villain, Gladiator

Melvin Potter was a costume designer who decided to become a professional criminal. He designed a suit of battle armor for himself, complete with deadly wrist blades, and became known as the Gladiator.

Quote Originally Posted by xAzureSkye View Post
    I get my opinion of CZW from this

and also the fact that they use lightbulbs and weed whackers as weapons in matches
    OH MY, a comedy segment in the middle of an undercard match, gee that fed must be AWFUL. NO FUN ALLOWED GUYS.

And with the exception of the annual Tournament of Death, they only usually have one deathmatch per show. The show I watched last night didn't even have one, the worst spot that happened was Mia Yim being piledriven through a table. And while it might be those deathmatches that draws people to the company in the first place, it's the FUN atmosphere of the shows and their amazing junior heavyweight division that makes people a fan of the company. CZW helped great workers like Kevin Steen, El Generico, Chris Hero, Eddie Kingston, Adam Cole, Jon Moxley and Sami Callihan make their names, to name but a few.

CZW is exactly like CHIKARA, only with a less family-friendly atmosphere and their signature match being a deathmatch rather than lucha rules tag matches. Hell, they actually have a closer working relationship with CHIKARA than you'd think. (not going into detail there, but I'm sure you can connect the dots) Fuck, the guys in the above videos are *from* CHIKARA. Not to mention all their working relationships with DGUSA, EVOLVE, ROH and other """"""respectable"""""" indy companies.

Basically, stop making yourself look foolish.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DUBS View Post
    That Mark Henry no-selling thread is the most asinine thread in a long time.
    I just read the whole thread
    everyone just jumping everyone else's shit
    and one person, who I have yet to see not make an ass of himself anywhere, still going strong

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I just read the whole thread
    everyone just jumping everyone else's shit
    and one person, who I have yet to see not make an ass of himself anywhere, still going strong
    I was not making any sense
    You can be honest, I'm a big boy.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    I was not making any sense
    You can be honest, I'm a big boy.
    lol
    honestly, people on that thread are getting way to invested in Mark Henry, on both sides of the argument
    I am surprised that nobody has posted the video of the match that started it in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    lol
    honestly, people on that thread are getting way to invested in Mark Henry, on both sides of the argument
    I am surprised that nobody has posted the video of the match that started it in the thread.
    True, I even rewatched the match...

Blog Entries
    Dolph Ziggler acts really dirty on Twitter haha, Sassy Steph just tweeted to him "Don't matter your size"
    Right to Un-censor!

It begins can also be translated into JBL. January, B (2nd letter), L (12th letter).
    2.21.11 deja vu.