Page 4441 of 4922 FirstFirst ... 3441 3941 4341 4391 443144394440444144424443 4451 4491 4541 ... LastLast
Results 44,401 to 44,410 of 49213
    Blog Entries
    So best buy put some of their black Friday items up early. Was able to pick up the Kindle fire HD. Now I don't have to stand in line. Woo!

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I was kind of hoping that he was watching me stroking it.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I was kind of hoping that he was watching me stroking it.
    You don't stroke whilst you poop? You're seriously missing out

That stupid ass, immature, ridiculous fuckin ex roommate I said Robstar would hate? Last night I saw her get drug OUT the house forcefully by the arms when she started makin a ridiculous scene when the stupid fucks came to get her shit.

I'll never forget that moment. It's likely the last moment I'll ever see of her too. More to come tomorrow.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    That stupid ass, immature, ridiculous fuckin ex roommate I said Robstar would hate? Last night I saw her get drug OUT the house forcefully by the arms when she started makin a ridiculous scene when the stupid fucks came to get her shit.

I'll never forget that moment. It's likely the last moment I'll ever see of her too. More to come tomorrow.

Roommates are never fun. Unless they are forcefully drug out in a crazy fashion that reminds you of a live reenactment of your favorite episode of COPS... In which it is a marvelous spectacle that is only bettered by a large bowl of extra buttery popcorn.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Roommates are never fun. Unless they are forcefully drug out in a crazy fashion that reminds you of a live reenactment of your favorite episode of COPS... In which it is a marvelous spectacle that is only bettered by a large bowl of extra buttery popcorn.

Yea, this was by her two associates, friend and boyfriend. She was determined to make some kinda scene from the jump. I mean , things were to the point my mother's husband didn't even want em to come get her shit if he wasn't here. All this was after I punked the boy down when he thought things were gonna happen his way after showing up unannounced, btw.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.