1. #43341
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    They only do alcohol for Gold Class here. But it is insanely expensive....and inadvisable. I got half cut before Hellboy 2, we had these awesome recliners, they gave us blankets, kicked our shoes off....aaaand that's all I remember of the movie.
    I took my daughter and her friend to the movies these past school holidays - bought 3 small popcorns, 3 drinks and some lollies - nearly $60. I shit you not. In-fucking-sane.

    Check out this - http://www.choice.com.au/media-and-n...he-flicks.aspx
    Yeah, that's fucking crazy.

    Have you ever used the video service Vudu, by any chance? They often offer films still in theaters for a premium of $15 per rental, and my girl and I have been finding ourselves opting for that route whenever the option is available. Schlepping out to the Megaplex gets old, and it really isn't worth it anymore for anything outside of the big budget action spectacles. Smaller productions play just as well at home, and you don't have to bother putting on pants. It's pretty rad.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  2. #43342
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,367
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Yeah, that's fucking crazy.

    Have you ever used the video service Vudu, by any chance? They often offer films still in theaters for a premium of $15 per rental, and my girl and I have been finding ourselves opting for that route whenever the option is available. Schlepping out to the Megaplex gets old, and it really isn't worth it anymore for anything outside of the big budget action spectacles. Smaller productions play just as well at home, and you don't have to bother putting on pants. It's pretty rad.
    Sounds perfect. Might check out if it's available here



  3. #43343
    Do you have a PS3? I don't know what the deal is in Australia, but here in America it's a free app right under the TV/Video Services section of the XMB.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  4. #43344
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,367
    Blog Entries
    6
    No, but I am thinking about going back to Playstation actually. Our breakup was amicable enough that it might have me back.



  5. #43345
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,479
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    No, but I am thinking about going back to Playstation actually. Our breakup was amicable enough that it might have me back.
    They will take you back if you beg.
    #BeJelly


  6. #43346
    Joe Rogan hunts sasquatches on the SyFy Channel now? WTF?


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  7. #43347
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,479
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Joe Rogan hunts sasquatches on the SyFy Channel now? WTF?
    Is their a show for everything now? lol
    #BeJelly


  8. #43348
    I really thought better of Rogan than to get involved in such Ghost Hunters-style silliness.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  9. #43349
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,479
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I really thought better of Rogan than to get involved in such Ghost Hunters-style silliness.
    It seems like Sasquatches are gaining steam as of late. I had the pleasure of hearing a "first hand" story of a Sasquatch sighting recently. It was one of the most unique stories I've ever heard...

    But yea, I didn't really expect Rogan to ever take part of one of these shows either.
    #BeJelly


  10. #43350
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    It seems like Sasquatches are gaining steam as of late. I had the pleasure of hearing a "first hand" story of a Sasquatch sighting recently. It was one of the most unique stories I've ever heard...
    You've got the hook baited, man. Lets hear it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    But yea, I didn't really expect Rogan to ever take part of one of these shows either.
    It seems like no two projects of his are the same, and I really admire the hell out of that. Still think he would have been better off doing something like a No Reservations-style tour of pot dispensaries for Adult Swim, though.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.